Control

(This is about a day after Tommy had ran away)

Dream's POV

I was on my way to Logstedshire, to check up on Tommy. But when I got there, there was no sign of Tommy anywhere, I checked the nether, I checked Tnret. Hell I checked underneath Logstedshire, the only thing I found there was a few chests and not many items inside, but no Tommy. I was extremely pissed, not only was Tommy missing but he had planned to hide stuff from me. When I had searched Tnret all of Tommy's personal belongings were still there, so I decided to make it look like Tommy had killed himself, I used cobblestone and started building a huge tower just like Tommy usually does. I jumped off into the water, my face scrunching up in discomfort from the feeling of wet clothes, and started placing some of Tommy's belongings slightly apart in front of the tower.

Afterword I decided to leave Logstedshire so I could start looking for Tommy, I didn't want to bother with telling people that he "killed" himself, they probably wouldn't want to hear it from me anyway. I need Tommy, I need to be the one in control. He doesn't have a choice.

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry its been so long, I've been having trouble writing this chapter so sorry if its really short, I'll try to make the next part longer to make up for it.
So guys I'll leave you with this.

Dream is a Piss Baby :3

Kyla A.