Home

Tommy's POV

Jordan was showing me around and introducing me to the others. I met Aphmau she's apparently the mother figure of the village, though she keeps treating me like a child even though I keep telling her I'm not, and then there's Lauren she owns the bakery due to how much she loves bread, she's also apparently the village crazy lady.

Moving on with the tour, I met Stampy. He's the owner of the 'Lovely Flower Shop' after the introduction he gave me an allium, I left the shop with Jordan with a smile on my face. The introductions continued, I met a man named Ian though he goes by Ssundee, he has a split personality though, I think it makes him a bit 'not sharp' (as not be rude).

There's apparently three people I'm not able to meet at the moment, Stacy and Lizzy they're adventuring, and PeteZahHutt due to him still being sick. We then came to an empty plot of land, "Here we are, this is where you'll be able to build your house." Jordan said stopping and facing me, "Thank you..." I said with a small smile, "If you need help with materials, ask me or Lauren, we usually have the most free time." He said, I nodded in response he then left, "Time to make myself a home." I said with a large determined smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's it for this chapter, tell me what you guys think, I'd love to hear.

Anyways, see you next time~

Kyla A.