Part 3

You where quick to follow Heisenberg into his kitchen, he said he cooked food and you where ready to devour it. When you saw that he made spaghetti you about cried right then and there. As soon as he set in front of you, you dug in. Spaghetti sauce covering the corners of your mouth, which Karl laughed at and smiled. "Good?" He asked with a small smile, his glasses where off as he ate his portion. You blushed and nodded as you continued to eat what was left on your plate, once done you cleaned off your face and sighed happily. Full and clean it was too good to be true, you where sure of it. You glanced at Karl, who gave you a wink and a smirk, you tried not to shiver but failed and took your plate to the sink. It was extremely weird how nice Lord Heisenberg was treating you, when the village was still a village and not a murder party, your neighbors would tell terrible stories about Heisenberg saying he had a terrible temper and didn't care about anyone but himself. And yet you had yet to meet that side of the handsome Lord. Wait? Handsome? Did you just call Heisenberg handsome? Yes yes you did, you turned red and immediately put your dish down and rushed to the bedroom.
You threw yourself into the bed and buried your face into the pillows of the bed. You growled and sat back up when you found yourself enjoying his sent on the bed, you had just fucking met this lord, and yet you found yourself falling. of course you blamed it on the fact you hadn't had real human interaction in over a week. A chuckle was heard from the bedroom door, "Going to bed already, Kitten~" he teased as he stepped into the room.
You glared at him and got up and shook your head refusing to say anything, afraid you might stutter at the nickname you seemed to hate. (Love)
You sighed and grabbed your shot gun from the dresser," I'm gonna go shoot some Lycans." You snorted softly and pushed past Karl who quickly grabbed your arm.
"Woah! No, no. Not gonna happen, you just got here. Rest. I doubt there going anywhere Kitten." Karl said grabbing your gun and pushing you back into the room. He used his powers to put your gun on a high shelf and closed the door to the bed room. You snorted in annoyance and paced not knowing what to really do what yourself. Heisenberg rolled his eyes at you and grabbed you by the waist and held you to his chest from behind. "Calm your ass down will ya? Your making me nervous just watching you." He growled and snorted.
You stiffened and just froze, but sooner or later you melted back into him and yawn. You hadn't noticed how tired you really where you had still been running on adrenaline when you arrived. Afraid that a Lycian would still pop out of no where. Heisenberg chuckled, " That's better Kitten. Now go take a nap." He said softly and gently nudged you to the bed. Your head spinner as you laid down, but when Karl didn't join you, you stiffened up again and rolled over to look at him. He was by the door getting ready to leave, it seemed that he had no intention of napping with you. Which made you a bid sad, then made you panic, why where you sad? But Karl seemed to notice and chuckled at you.
" I can't lay with you kitten." He said staying by the door. " I have work to do.."
You unintentionally pouted at this, you sighed and curled up into a ball and turn back around, you then heard Karl sigh with a groan and felt the bed behind you dip as he climbed in behind you. He append his arms around you and buried his face in your neck, which you perked up at. "Happy?" He mumbled in your ear.
You nodded and yawned again, snuggling into the lord, a smile gracing your lips as you fell asleep. Heisenberg just laid there with you, contemplating his life, he had no idea why he was treating you with such kindness. He had no intention on doing so at first. But ended up treating you differently on instinct, which it drove him crazy, especially when you pouted and he couldn't bring himself to just leave you.
"Fuck..." he mumbled as he held you closer getting a groan from you in your sleep, he buried his face in your shoulder and sighed again. "What are you doing to me.. damn it.."
He found his feeling unfair, it was weird, it felt weird, and he hated it (loved it).

(Small parts? Yes? Thank you?)