part 4

When you woke up Karl was M.I.A, he had gotten up while you where asleep and left to deal with his thoughts. For some reason this panicked you, you shot up and looked around frantically for the lord. Maybe it's was because if the dream you had... Probably..
You had dreamed that Karl had been killed by Mother Miranda, and honestly you really enjoyed Heisenberg, somthung about him made you a bit happier.

You rushed out of the room still looking for Karl, " Karl!" You called out tears starting to pick your eyes, your panic was of sure fear of being alone again, you didn't want to be. When you didn't get a response you panicked more slightly shaking as you called out again, but this time your voice shaking more.
Finally you got an answer, the fast tapping of Heisenbergs boots. He concernedly rushed over to your figure, he had popped out of a room further down the hall. When he got closer and saw your panicked state he sped up.

" (Y/n) what's wrong?" He asked his eyebrows furrowing, for once he hadn't called you kitten. You quickly hugged him and buried your face in his chest, sniffling as you let out a couple tears.
" Thank goodness your alright.." You mummbled confusing Heisenberg, he looked down at you and sighed. He wrapped his arms around you.
"Ofcourse I'm ok, why wouldn't I be kitten?" He asked nudging you to look up at him, his facial features softening when you look up at him crying.
" Mother Miranda..." You choke hinting to your dream, which causes Karl to shiver, now he understood.

"Well.. She won't do anything to me yet... plus she's too busy with watching her new toy.." he mummbled with a sigh and instinctively kissed your forehead, which you turned red at. "Now calm down, I'm fine and so are you. As pretty as you are crying doesn't do you justice kitten." He finished and gave a small smile.

You suddenly felt embarrassed, you where acting like such a child, but you couldn't help it. You had honestly been worried about Karl. So much so you weren't thinking. You buried your head back into his chest and cal.ed your tears.
But even after the tears where gone you stayed pressed against Heisenberg, you listened to his heart beat as he rubbed your back. Both of you had spaced off in each other's arms. Eventually Karl cleared his throat, " Come on. It's getting late and I have stuff to do. If you want you may help me."
You eagerly nodded to his statement, not yet ready to let him out of your sight. He smiled a little and let go of you, he walked back to the room he had exited before. You where quick to follow, the room was covered in blueprints, a cyborg sat in the middle of the room, seemingly in active. Karl walked up to it and immediately started to twrek with things.
The cyborg world occasionally jerk, but then go limp again, you had found yourself a stool and sat on it watching Heisenberg. He smiled at your presence and continued to work, he worked for a couple hours, you eventually getting up to help. Which he adored, he told you what you could do and you did it well.

" I should have gone to the village to find you sooner kitten." He chuckled and winked at you from behind his glasses.
You blushed and rolled your eyes, " And I should have left along time ago...." You hummed but then added, " But I guess I'm glad I didn't."

Karl looked at you and smiled a bit more. He put down the tool he was using and walked over to you, " I'm glad you didn't. I personally enjoy you quite alot, especially earlier.. I dont think I've ever had someone so concerned for me." He smiled and tucked some of your hair behind your ear.
(Y/n).exe has stopped working, for real though, upclose you could see every detail of his face. The scar on his lip really caught your eye, you reached up (not meaning too) and rubbed your thumb across it. Heisenberg watched you leaning forward a bit.
You two where so close to kissing when the cyborg on the table jolted awake and fell on the floor. Making both of you jump away from each other and awkwardly go back to doing separate things.
You pouted slightly then cussed yourself out for pouting. Heisenberg was also pouting, he was so tempted to turn around grab you and finish what you two had started. But refrained as he silently picked the cyborg up and continued working on it.

(Here's an update for you fellow simps)