Part 11 (The long awaited update)

You paced next to Chris as he was doing some finishing touches on his tank for Ethan, the plan was making you extremely nervous... You wanted it to go perfect so no lives where lost, except for Miranda's, today. Chris watched you pace in the corner of his eye, he stood up with a sighed and placed a wrench in your hands, " You finish this. I'm tired of watching you pace." He said with a grumble.
You blushed in embarrassment and nodded, your hands shook as you finished the last of what the Tank needed. "I know this is scary, but you need to be at your fullest for what your about to do okay?" Chris said grabbing the tool from you when you finished. You sighed and nodded in agreement, " I know your right but.. well.. Karl had this dream a couple nights ago.. that Miranda gets ahold of me and kills me.." you said looking down at your hands. They shook slightly at the thought dying by her hands. Chris walked over and pulled you into a tight hug.
" None of us are gonna let you die today okay? Your safe, you won't die as long as everything goes as planned.." he said rubbing her head and messing up your hair.
Heisenberg walked in as Chris was reassuring you, he gently grabbed you from Chris and kissed your forehead, his beard tickling your skin.
" We got this, kitten." He said softly and smiled with a wink.
.
.
.
.
.

You now stood in the middle of a field outside of Heisenberg's factory, you still shook as the cold wind blew your h/c hair into your face. A gun was strapped to your waist as you stationed your self in the field. Chris said his team saw Miranda lurking around this area a couple minutes before. You took a deep breath before letting out your first taunt.
" Hello Miranda." you said, " I know your here.. I just wanted to say.. Fuck you. No wonder your first child died. You couldn't even take care of the people that worship you! You just through them away like sheep. I bet that's what you did to your daughter. Abandoned her. Neglected her."
As you let those words escape your lips , black mist surrounded you. You knew this was Miranda's doing.. you knew you had pissed her off. You gulped as you now stood in a pitch black bubble.
" You know nothing little girl!" A voice snarled, in seconds you felt your air way close up as Miranda grabbed you by the neck, " So why don't I shut you up!" She laughed manicaly.. you gasped and gagged as you felt the air from your body disappear. But soon you where dropped as a cyborge grabbed Miranda and started to stab her repeatedly. You coughed and immediately scrambled away, Ethan passing you with his tank, he tossed you a small walkie talkie before he began to shoot at Miranda.  A voice came through it as you ran back to the factory.
    "Y/n,  me and my team has located the megamycete, I am currently strapping explosives to it. Get Heisenberg and get to the hills, my teem will be waiting by the road with a helicopter okay." Chris's voice came through. You nodded but then facepalmed, you pushed the buttons on the side of the device.
      " Rodger that Chris." You said rushing inside the factory. You then searched for Karl, you found him almost immediately waiting for you in your shared bedroom.
"Karl we have to go!" You said grabbing his hand.
Instead of moving Karl pulled you into a tight hug and kissed the bruises that where forming on your neck, " thank god your okay.. let's go.." he said keeping his hand in yours as the two of you rushed out of the village. It was hard to dodge the sudden flux in lycons. You where surprised as they tried to attack both you and Heisenberg, both of you managed to kill the, off and escape, on the hill you where met by a special ops team, not a lot of them just two. They nodded to the two of you, you nodded back then moved your attention to the battle below you. You hoped Chris and Ethan where okay, it was an agonizing 10 minutes as you waited to hear from either of them. Suddenly Chris rushed up the hill with a pretty girl, he gave her a side hug then rushed back down.  Another couple minutes past and Chris came back up with a pretty beat up Ethan and a little baby, as they stumbled up the girl from earlier rushed over to Ethan and helped him walk up the rest of the way. As they got to the top a helicopter hovered down behind your group. Karl flinched at the loud noise and the wind it produced. Chris ushered everyone into the Helicopter, Ethan collapsed on the Helicopter floor and passed out. You rushed over to feel his pulse and sighed as he still had a pretty steady one. The lady with him smiled at you as a thank you for being worried. Chris then ushered you to stand over the back of the helicopter, he handed you a remote with a red button and as soon as you where high enough in the air he had you push it. In a split second your entire village exploded, your eyes widened  smiled at the feeling of everything being finally over.
   " It's over.." your boyfriend said coming over and wrapping you in the tightest hug.
.
.
.
.
" No it's just the beginning.." you said excited for the future.

(No I am not done, I want to give them a family 🥺)