Part 9

The encounter with Chris shook you up quite a bit, but you decided to start visiting him regularly when Heisenberg was gone.
Not because you were interested in Chris, but because he knew things Karl wouldn't tell you.
And eventually you learned of what mother Miranda did to Ethan, this angered you. Ethan had just gotten over what happened in Louisiana and was then thrown into this shit show.

" Thats Fucked up!" You said tinkering with the engine that Chris was gonna use for his machine. You said you would help with it if it was promised Karl wouldn't be its victim. Which Chris reluctantly agreed to do.
" I agree.... Ethan deserves to rest. And I plan to help him get there.." He mumbled typing on his Laptop.
"And I'll help anyway I can. Ok?" You replied making him look at you and nod. Then out of nowhere a booming voice starts calling for you from top the factory, it was Karl. He was home early...! You jumped up and placed the tools next to Chris, " See ya!" He called as you rush to the elevator and when up to the top, you where quick to get to your bed room where Karl was using the intercom to find you.

" Here baby!" You said excited, you loved seeing him after a day of him being gone. He got up and ingulfed you in a big hug. A smile gracing his lips.
" Miss me kitten?" He asked kissing your forehead as you grabbed gus shirt to make sure he couldn't go anywhere.
" More then you could imagine!" You replied leaning up to kiss his chin, you missed him so much..
Karl smiled at this and pecked your lips,  he loved coming home to you, but this time he had important news. " Ethan is on his way here. He got the last flask for Rose abd is heading this way... I need to try to convince him too work with us.." he mummbled.
" With out! Using rose remember!! You wouldn't want some one using your kid for there power would u?" You ask crossing your arms. Which Karl sighed and nodded. " Good! Then I think we have a chance at winning him over!" You smiled and ruffled his shaggy hair. " let's go make somthing so we can eat and talk hmm?" You smile and kiss his cheek.
Karl smiled and nodded, " And maybe you can grab that rat hiding in my basement too?" He said suprising you.
" Dont worry I know everything, I know you wouldn't do anything with him. But it be nice to have more people help us."
" Right!" You smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(:3)