My Savior and the Mystery Person

ring~ ring~

Hello Sheki here! Hey Coco, Zup?

Hey! Sheki. Where are you and where's Abby? I've been trying to reach you for the pass 30 mins.

Someone's pissed.

Yup~ I'm really pissed right now. So tell me where are you. I just returned some books and did my assignment in the library and you two were gone. Too much for going to the girls room.. Is the girls room that far?! haisss

Okay Coco.. chill.. I'm here at the cafeteria right now. I got hungry. Sorry.. hmmm.. You want some cupcakes? I'll bring some back. By the way, where's Ella?

It's okay Sheki but I'm not hungry. Wait! Abby's not with you? *a little shocked* Hmmm.. Ella went to this club meeting. She's is quiet busy these past few days.

Yup~ I asked her to come with me but she told me that she needs to meet up with someone. Ahh~ yeah! I remember, Ella have this event coming up.

Did she tell you who she's meeting?

Nope~ She just said that it's someone important.

Okay~ Fine~ Stay where you are and I will be there in 15 mins, I'm on my way there now. And please try to call Abby.. *sigh* tell her to be in the cafeteria in 15 mins if she still wants to hitch a ride home. It's getting really late you know. *annoyed*

Okay~ Coco I will.. See yah! Are you sure you don't want some cupcakes? They're Yummy! ^_^

SHEKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shouted angrily*

Haisss~ Gosh! My ears hurt! I was just kidding Coco. Relax.. I'll call Abby, See you in 15.

Haisss~ Where could Abby be? I can't go home really late. My mom and dad will be home tonight from their business trip. *sigh* Thank God  Gabb came and help me with my assignment. - Coco

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

FLASH BACK...

OMG~ Can this assignment be more harder?!" *sigh* Coco crumpled a piece of paper and threw it angrily. "I wont be home on time. haisss..

Ouch!

OMG~ I think I hit someone. - Coco

Coco turned around and was surprised to see Gabb rubbing her head while pouting.. Coco found herself laughing with the cute side of Gabb the she is seeing at the moment..

"Gabb" Coco said in a sweet tone. "Sorry"

That voice.. so sweet and soft. It sounds familiar. Like I've heard it before. A bit whiny though.. Haha  - Gabb