one

Maybe camping out in the middle of nowhere on a snowey night wasn't such a good idea.

Well, at least my conscience is clear, since it wasn't my idea—or fault.

Me and my friends are your average drunken collage students, we make bad decisions.

Unfortunately, our actions do sometimes have consequences, and now we're lost in a snowey forest with no place to go.

Except forward.

"Ah shit! Something touched my ankle! Guys i swear something just touched my ankle oh my god!" Danny yelled.

"Dude shut up, yelling isn't gonna help."

"I think i see something!" I squint.Oh, did i mention i'm the only one with a flashlight? Yeah so guess who gets to be in the front.Me.

We walk closer to it, our puffer jackets making as much noise as they possibly could.

"Holy-oh my god!" We look around to see dead crows scattered everywhere in the snow.

Should i explain how we got here?I guess i should.

Me and my stupid chums decided it would be a good idea to go camping and get drunk, so we found some woods, brought tents and beer, and, well, got drunk.Much to our displeasure, our fire went out because of this stupid fucking snow storm, and our tents got loose and flew away.We couldn't see anything and i was the only one who managed to find a lantern in the darkness.Now, we're here wasting away in the snow trying to find a way out of these woods.

I walk forward some more and spot what looks to be an abandoned shack.

"Guys! Look!" I say, turning to them.

One of them is gone.It's Danny.

"Um..where's danny?" I ask.

"I dunno, i thought he was right behind us?"Hunter says, looking around."Ah shit wait did he get lost?Ummm.Here, i'll go look for him." He continues, running into the woods behind us.

'I'm sure they'll be fine.' I think to myself, continuing on into the shack.

We get in and look around.We walk deeper inside and spot a basement.

"This seems promising.Dark ominous basements are always a good sign." I say, walking down the steps,the boys following behind.

"Umm..y/n...I don't think we should be down here."One of them says.I agree, seeing blood everywhere isn't really the most welcoming thing.

We head back upstairs to find the place trashed-not that it wasn't already.It was like the owners didn't know how to clean.On another note, it was suddenly daytime, and the need for a lantern was no more.

We walk outside and follow an unfamiliar path.Once we reach the end of it, much to my delight, we see a giant castle in the distance.

"Ho-lee shit.Where even are we? I feel like we're in the victorian era." I say, trudging down the mountain we've just discovered we were on.

We continue further and find a village.It seems to also be abandoned.I wonder how old this place is? I'm seeing newer models of cars but there's not a single power line in sight.It really is like we're in the victorian era.

I look behind me once more, only to find that it's just me and my buddy Liam left.

"Where did everyone go?" I ask.He shrugs.I sigh."How do you not-Fine, whatever.Let's just keep moving forward." I say, venturing on into the village.

I grab onto Liams arm.There's no way i'm gonna stay out here by myself.If i'm going down-i'm taking him with me.

All the sudden, i hear growling.

"What the fuck?" I look around and spot a grey looking man with shaggy hair and a ripped open button up.However, I could very easily tell this was no ordinary man, if the horrid breath wasn't enough, he also had strange glowie eyes.He bared his sharp crooked teeth and lunged at us-and missed, only barley scratching Liams leg.

Even though the cut was little, Liam still decided to scream bloody murder.

Instead of patronizing him for his lack of balls, i decide to grab him and run.

He limps behind me, and despite the many copy and pastes of the strange man following us, i refuse to slow down.

We reach what looks to be a town square with the men following closely behind us.

A very very tall woman stands in front of a gate, and looks like she was just about to go though it.

I finally stop and Liam falls to the ground.Just before i can run over to help him, the men crowd around him and begin chomping at his limbs, paying me no mind.

The large woman yells a quick "Hey!" and the swarm of men run away on all fours.

They didn't leave anything left of Liam, other than bones and blood.

'What the fuck is going on.' i think.

I look behind me at the tall woman who saved me."Thank you!" I call.

She laughs.More at me than anything.I look at her, confused.

She walks towards me and picks me up by my shirt with ease, which is actually surprisingly hot.

She flicks my head and I immediately black out.I wake up to a man dragging me by my legs on the floor.

"What-" is all i can manage before he lunges a piece of metal into my abdomen, making me loose consciousnesses once more.

I cautiously open my eyes again, afraid of being knocked out.I look to see the big lady, a woman with wings, a strange looking doll, some kind of freakazoid, a woman in all black, and the man who was dragging me.They seem to be discussing my fate while the doll raves about me being awake.

The last thing i hear is the woman with wings saying that the man, presumably heisenberg, gets to pick my demise.The big lady and i protest, but Mother Miranda—I assume—shuts us up.

God fucking damn it what have i done?

I AM SO PUMPED TO WRITE THE SECOND PART!!! Also i hope you enjoyed lol.This is gonna be a serious fanfic btw but i am so tired and woozie rn that i can't really put in any effort.