two

The man looks back at me and smiles.

     "Alright, y/n.Let's see what you're made of." He says menacingly.The grey men, which i've come to the conclusion are werewolves, crawl out from behind him, hissing and growling at me.

        I stand up shakily, not having realized i was handcuffed.I run around and find a hole.I'm quick to jump inside, since it seems like my only way out.

        Once I'm in, i'm met with a large winding hall, and the werewolves everywhere i look.

       I yell and bolt as fast as i can with these handcuffs on down the hall.

        I find a split in the road and decide to go left.Before thinking it was a dead end because of a fence in the way, I kick it down with one blow and jump.

        Surprisingly, it wasn't a very far fall, and i'm able to continue running.

         "Very nice, y/n!" I can hear Heisenberg yell through what i assume to be an intercom.

        Before i can make it up the slope a giant werewolf wielding a hammer jumps down and blocks the way and i fall to the ground.

        I get up before i can see him attempting his first swing at me with his weapon.I flip him off and slide underneath his legs, which leads me down into a long makeshift slide.

        Im spat out in a room with a spike roof.

       "Shit!"I yell.I frantically look around and find another pathway behind some more old fence. I kick it down and continue down another hall.

        "Wowie! You're resilient." I hear the man speak.

       I jump down and find myself in a large open room.

        Just when i think i've made it and i'm safe, Heisenberg hollars through the intercom again.

        "You didn't think i'd let you get away, did you?" He asks, and a giant rotating spike machine drops down into the room and makes its way to me, edging closer and closer every second.I let out a scream and back myself up to the wall.

        I notice a hole in the wall, though, and quickly slip inside.The machine nearly takes me out and Heisenberg laughs.I block the spikes with my cuffs, and it graciously rips them off for me.

         The machine stops and i crawl out from underneath it, seeing the door out is finally open.

       I wander around, spotting unused spike traps, and eventually, I find my way out.I walk up to the entrance of the large castle from before and figure it's the only place i can go from here.

       I invite myself inside and wander around.I spot a giant corridor but before i can enter, bugs begin swarming around me and the sound of giggles fills my ears.

       "Looking for mother?" A voice coos.

       "Don't worry, we'll bring you right to her!" Says another.

         The bugs take the shape of three beautiful girls but i doubt i'll ever be fond enough of them to admire them.

         They trip me and start pulling me around the castle, laughing.Finally, they drop me off in a large room, still crowding around me.

        "Mother, I bring you fresh prey!" Says one hooded girl.The others chime in."Shes quite the looker!" "Can we keep her?!"

       "Thats enough!" Says the mother, effectively silencing the girls as she slowly stands up from her chair."Now, let's see what we've got."

          "So you've managed to escape my little brother's idiot games? Quite resilient, aren't you? Let's see how special you really are." She snaps and the girls are quick to grab me and pin me to the wall.One of them slices open my hand and holds it out for the mother to retrieve.I yelp in pain, trying my best to hold back tears.

         The mother's smiling face falters and she grimaces at my pain, but that moment doesn't last long at all, and she puts back up her sadistic grin.

         She yanks my hand towards her and begins sucking at my blood.

        Her eyes widen for a moment and her cheeks redden.She hungrily sucks harder, humming in pleasure. Her sucking gets rougher and rougher and soon the color fades from my skin.

        "Mother!" One of the girls shouts.She opens her eyes and stops, letting go of my hand.

        "My apologies, i must've gotten carried away.You are quite delicious.I think we'll keep you around a little longer." She says,standing up straight and brushing off her white silky dress.

       I blush and tilt my head down, trying to hide my flustered state.

        "Mother, can we play with her for a bit before putting her to work?" A daughter asks.

       "Do with her as you please but be sure not to suck her dry." The mother nods.

         The girls happily thank her in unison before rushing to take me into what i assume to be one of their rooms.

        "Hello there, little toy! I'm Daniela, and these are my sisters Bela and Cassandra!" The hooded girl with red hair excitedly explains.

       "Um..Hello.I'm y/n..Can one of you please explain to me what's going on?" I ask cautiously.I've just been getting dragged around with no real explanation as to why.

       "Oh yes! You're going to start working here as our maid!" "Well and occasional snack of course." "Our new personal pet!" They all speak over eachother.

         I nod, acting like i understand, too afraid of what they might do to me if i rebel or ask questions.

         What i've gathered from all this, though, is that i'm being unwillingly put to work by some 9 foot tall lady and her children.Seems like partially heaven and partially hell.Best of both worlds i suppose.I mean hey, there's enough eye candy here to feed an entire village, so who am i to complain?

        "Shall we give her the tour?" Daniela asks with a giggle.

        Cassandra nods furiously, picking me up by my legs and signaling for the others to do the same.Wowie a full house tour.Cant wait.

I'm sorry for my shit writing lmao.