six

(five week time skip!)

    More and more weeks go by and i'm starting to feel drained.Daniela's gotten more aggressive, but i can still see the guilt in her eyes when she slashes my arms.Other maidens receive treatment to their wounds, but for some reason, i do not.Instead, they just wait a while for my wounds to heal up a bit before adding more and more.They used to be small cuts against my skin, stuff i could handle, but they've gotten deeper, and without medical attention and a few needed stitches, i've been suffering from quite a bit of blood loss.

     Ive developed eye luggage rather than eye bags, and my hands are always shaky now.I'm not sure how much more of this i can handle.

    On another note, my dreams have been getting filled to the brim with Daniela.It's driving me insane.i don't know how much longer i can take not telling her.

      For my safety, though, i shall not be telling her anytime soon.I can't risk it, especially not in my condition.

     I hadn't seen the lady of the house in a while either.For a moment there i thought she had vanished, but then i saw her walking around in the halls, vaporizing my theory.

     At the moment, i'm dusting the books on a bookshelf in a room with a nice and cozy fireplace and two couches.It has an upstairs as well, however i haven't gotten to it yet.

      Suddenly, i hear a door open.

      "Y/n?" i hear a soft voice call.

      My ears take in the sweet sound and my heart begins to flutter.

      "Lady Daniela?" I ask.It was unusual for her to specifically look for me, so i whip my head back to look at her and read her expression.She seems nervous.

"Hey..um...so..you don't happen to be like..in a relationship or anything..right?" She mutters.My heart skips a beat, and i'm afraid she's heard it.

"No I am not.Why do you ask?" She looks up at me with hopeful eyes and steps forward a bit.

"Um! I just! uh..I was just curious.That's all." She turns to leave but i stop her.

"Are you in a relationship my lady?" I ask.Her face turns a bit red and she shakes her head."Of course not."

"Good." I say, kissing her.Hopefully i read the room right, and the fear of having not is making my heart beat out of my chest.

Apparently i did though, and after a few seconds in shock, she wraps her arms around my waist and i wrap mine around her neck.

We pull away for air and she looks at me happily.She turns and locks the door before turning back to me and pinning me to a coffee table.

Hunger and lust cloud her amber orbs and she giggles, baring her fangs.

"You have no idea how long i've waited for this." she says and begins trailing down my neck with kisses.Her lips are soft against my skin, her black lipstick staining it."I guess it's not surprise, everyone falls for me in time."

This side of Daniela is crazy attractive, i like it.No—scratch that, i love it.

I let a few whimpers escape my lips.She smiles and uses one of her hands to lift my chin up to look at her.

"You're mine, draga mea. And i'm gonna make sure everyone in this castle knows it."