Pilot: Naruto Uzumaki the Genuis

Before we begin, I want you guys to know this is the first book I've ever written. I was bored so I wanted to give it a try. I could use the feedback if you have any. However, if you don't then just enjoy :)

NARUTO'S POV

"THERE HE IS" the villagers yelled.
"These people are always so damn troublesome, " I thought to myself. "Can I ever just go one day without having to worry about someone trying to kill me."
I run away far enough so I could distract them with a clone and runoff. I feel bad about how I have to treat my clones because they always have to take the beatings for me. Then someone spots my clone and everyone runs after it. " Phew," I said out loud.

Oh, that's right, I didn't introduce myself.
My name is Naruto Uzumaki, the most hated person in the Konoha village. I know I sound sarcastic when I say that but it's 100 percent true. When I was born my dad the Fourth Hokage died sealing the nine-tailed demon within me. Since my mom also died that night, I've had to live and survive on my own. Of course, I had some help in the beginning but when I turned 6 they gave me my very own apartment. But that didn't last so long when the villagers figured out where I lived. So I took what little stuff I had and decided to live out in the forest.

I guess that doesn't explain how I got to be so powerful though so I'll go back to when I was turning 5 years old.

FLASHBACK

Am I dead...

Where am I?...

All I could hear was the sound of water dripping. I didn't know where I was. There were rooms all around me and there was water under me about an inch deep. It was dark and creepy and I didn't like it there. Suddenly I felt another presence and it was massive.

"H- Hello" I called out.

Nobody answered me. I decided to walk around and to my surprise, I felt like I knew this place. Then that's when I saw it. There was a huge cage just right there in the middle of nowhere. I couldn't believe my eyes. I couldn't help but wonder what was beyond that cage. I walk up close to it and I see a huge shadow.

"Come closer little boy," the shadowy figure said. "I have been waiting for you."

I was shaking. I didn't know what to do at first. I decided to do as the shadow figure said and I walked closer to the gate. In an instant, a giant nail came straight towards me. I quickly run behind one of the poles from the gate and I just barely made it in time.

"Hold on," I said out loud. "Am I not already dead, why are you trying to kill me."
The figure laughs and says, " foolish little boy, you are not dead... yet."

"Wha- what do you mean by that"
" You let those bothersome villagers beat you to a plump, if it wasn't for me, you would already be dead"
"But who are you anyway"
"I am someone you should be most grateful towards considering you are still alive"
"But didn't you say I'll be dead soon anyway"
"As if I would let you die, after all, if you die I will die as well"
"Oh I see, but you still didn't tell me who you were, I mean what's your name"

All of a sudden it was quiet. Did he not hear me or was he just ignoring me?

"Hello, " I said again.

It was still silent. I remember thinking to myself how awkward this was.

Then he says, " I'm surprised kid, in my 3000 years of living, you are the first to ask me my name."

I didn't know what to be more shocked about, the fact that nobody ever asked his name or that he was over 3000 years old.

" So, what is it, " I asked more calmly.

Naruto: The Unknown Prodigy जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें