The "Secret Misson"

( In this story the Uchiha massacre never happened and Obito and Rin are also still alive. Also, Naruto isn't wearing some childish orange jumpsuit.)

NARUTO'S POV

"Hello anyone there, " I said as I was coming inside the Hokages office.
"Naruto, don't just gonna barge in like that, " said the Hokage.
"Sorry about that, " I said while scratching the back of my head.
"Anyways what did you call me in for, do I have another mission."
"Well kinda, " the third said.
"What does that mean, " I asked him confusingly.

He took a deep breath and stared right at me. I knew at that moment it was going to be something troublesome.

"Naruto, I want you to go to the academy."
"Huh, " I said, "Do I have a secret mission there or something."
"No nothing like that, I just think that you are still so young and you need to learn how to make friends that are your age."
"Oh please, no one would want to be friends with someone like me, everyone hates me."
" Naruto you are still only 8 years old, I want you to have at least some nice memories from your childhood."
"So what, is this a demotion or something."
"No, I will still call you up for your regular missions and you still have your rank."
"I still don't want to go there, it's going to be such pain learning about stuff I already know."
"It's the Hokage's order Naruto and you need to follow it, " said the silver-haired pervert entering the room.
"Kakashi, " the third yelled out, "Great timing, I want you to go with Naruto later and help him pick out his outfit for school"
"With all due respect Lord Third, im not a babysitter so I couldn't possibly help him pick something out," said Kakashi.
"It's the Hokage's order Kakashi and you need to follow it I said mockingly.
"Shut up and stop stealing my lines."
I busted out laughing and Lord Hokage started to chuckle a little too. Kakashi just faked a smile and let out a little giggle.
"Naruto, you can leave now and get ready because your classes start tomorrow, " said the third.
"WAIT TOMORROW, " I yelled out, "SHOULDN'T I GET A LITTLE MORE TIME TO GET READY."
"No excuses for this one Naruto, now go and prepare yourself and take this."
Lord Hokage gives me a scroll with writing inside. I didn't open it right away but I already knew what it was. To fit in at the academy, I will need to right school supplies and tips on how to interact with other people my age. The scroll was like a guide on how to make friends.
"Thanks, " I said as I walked out of the Hokages office.
Kakashi turned Lord Hokage and said, "Was that the only reason you're sending him to the academy."
"Well no, " the third replied.
"Naruto is an elite member of the Anbu and is second only to me in this village. Not to mention he is still so very young. The villagers don't need to know the identity of the Anbu captain. I need Naruto to fit in so he doesn't stand out too much."
"But couldn't you have told him that, he probably would have been more understanding?"
"If I told him, he would have made it a mission to fit in and I don't want him to feel obligated to do this."
"Oh, I see."
"Well if you'll excuse me, " Kakashi said as he left the office.

Time Skip to that night

I was walking back home from the shops that Kakashi took me too and I found all the stuff I needed to go into the Academy. There was this outfit on sale that caught my eye and I knew that it was my style. When I got back to my house I decided to try it on and see how it fits.
"Looking good kid, " said Kurama.
"Yeah, I really know how to choose them, " I replied.
It was a pitch-black top with a seal icon in red, right in the middle. Also, the pants are a bright orange color that matched Kurama's fur. To complete the outfit I put on my black ninja sandals and my blue crystal necklace.
"So, you feeling nervous about tomorrow."
"Kinda, but since the Hokage gave me this scroll I should be fine."
"Just remember that scroll is only to guide you, when push comes to shove you just need to be yourself."
"I will thanks."
"However if someone messes with you, don't be afraid to put them in their place."
"Yeah ok, " I laughed.

TIME SKIP AGAIN TO NEXT MORNING

Well, today is the day I thought to myself. I got up from my bed, took a shower, and started to put on my outfit for school. I made sure I had everything I needed before I left to go to the academy. Then I microwaved some ramen and took my time eating since I didn't have to go in right away. After I finished eating I threw my bowl away, quickly put on my shoes, and left my house.

As I walk up to the academy I realize that it's a long bigger than I expected. There were training grounds everywhere and the kids seem to be having fun. The first thing I was head straight to the principal's office to receive my class schedule. When I looked at it, I was so unimpressed but I didn't come here to learn anyways. After waiting for 10 minutes, the counselor finally takes me to my class.

"Ok so- um this is your class, and when you- uh walk inside don't forget to introduce yourself, " the counselor ran off saying.
"Some counselor she is, she didn't even wish me good luck" I sighed.
So I decided to gathered all my courage and-
Knock knock