First Mission... for the Second Time ;)

AUTHOR'S POV

"Sasuke here at Point B"

"Sakura here at Point C"

"..."

"Naruto here at Point A"

"What's with the hold-up Naruto," Kakashi asks.

"Oh it's nothing, sorry about that," Naruto chuckles nervously.

"Damn fox, don't go distracting me now," Naruto said to Kurama.

"Tsk relax," Kurama rolled his eyes.

"Okay, Team 7... Hm?!?" Target has moved. Follow it!" Kakashi whisper yelled.

Team 7 chased after their target quickly hiding behind a tree when they got close.

"Over there," Naruto whispered to the others. They nodded their heads and swiftly got closer to the target.

"What's your distance for the target," Kakashi asked over the radio.

"Only five meters, I can go anytime," Naruto said.

"I'm ready too," Sasuke said.

"Me too," says Sakura.

"Okay... Do it!"

Team 7 jumped towards the target at the same time leaving it no time to escape.

"I got him !" Sakura said happily. Her smile turned into a face of worry when the cat kept scratching her while trying to get loose.

"Does he have a ribbon on his right ear. Are you sure it's our target Tora?" Kakashi asked while Sakura was getting trampled by the cat.

"It's the target, no mistake," Sasuke said completely ignoring Sakura.

"Alright, the mission to capture lost pet "Tora" is complete!"

"I FREAKING HATE CATS," Sakura screamed over the radio while Kakashi deadpanned.

"Hey Sakura, pass him to me," Naruto told her.

"Gladly," Sakura said practically throwing the cat.

Once Naruto had the cat, Tora started to calm down. The blonde pet Tora gently and waited for him to fall asleep. Sakura watched in awe and in jealously.

"How the hell did you tame it," she yelled.

"Calm down will you, you'll wake the cat," Naruto says still petting him.

"But still," Sakura said lowering her voice a little.

"Animals love me," Naruto replied while Sakura sighed in depression.

😎😎😎

Team 7 returned to the Hokage's office with lost pet cat Tora. They all watched in pity as the cat got strangled to death.

"No wonder it runs away so much," Sakura said.

"Yeah, the poor thing," Naruto says. "I'm going to adopt him."

"Normally I would be against it but I admit, that cat deserves better."

"Agreed."

After a bunch of talk with Naruto arguing with the Hokage, he decided to let them go on a C-ranked mission.

"Bring Tazuna in," said the Hokage.

A drunken old man opened the door with a bottle of liquor in his hands and looked at Team 7 in the most judgemental way possible.