The Akatsuki (Part 2)

Hey y'all, I posted the first chapter of my second book "The Past of Team 7" and I think it turned out well. When done with this chapter you can give it a look and hope it won't be a waste of your time. Btw Tobi is not Obito in this story. :)

Age count for everyone

Naruto: 10

Kakashi: 25

Shisui: 19

Itachi: 15

NARUTO'S POV

"Boss, what do you mean by a ten-tailed demon, isn't there only nine tailed demons, " I asked.

"I don't know the exact details but there is another tailed beast."

"You're telling me there is another tailed beast around somewhere."

"Not exactly kid."

"Ok now I'm confused, is there or is there not a ten-tailed demon."

"There is, " both Kurama and Lord Fukasaku said at the same time.

"So where is it and why does no one know about it."

"The thing is kid, the ten tailed beast isn't here, the demon is a whole of all nine tailed beast combined."

"Wait so you're saying that the gedo statue is like a storage box for all of the tailed beast chakra to revive the ten-tailed demon."

"You catch on quick kid."

"Naruto-boy, you realize that someone is watching us right, " the toad whispered.

"Of course, I'm well aware, you can head back now boss, I'll be alright."

"Ok Naruto-boy, don't hesitate to call me again if you need."

"I won't, " I say as the toad disappears.

I walk towards the statue and avoided any suspicion that I knew someone was there. I continued to check out the statue and now that I was closer, I have to say, it was really starting to creep me out.

"The hell with it, " I thought, "there is no way I am getting out of here without a fight, I mind as well get it over with."

"Whoever is out there, come out and face me, I'm tired of waiting, " I yell out.

...

"I thought I managed to hide my presence well, I guess you're just that good, " an unknown person said with walking out of the shadow.

"So just who are you anyway, " I ask getting into a fighting stance.

"Don't be so wary of me right now, I just want to talk, " he said.

"Great, at least we are on the same page, " I say.

"I am a mere blood clone, therefore I don't have a name, however, you can just call me pain, " he says.

"Blood clone huh, there has to be more of you then, where are they, " I asked.

"You are a smart one, well that's only to be expected to the Leaf Villages anbu captain."

"So you know about me, well it's only fair that I get to know more about you."

"Very well then, the original me is named Nagato, Nagato Uzumaki.

"I figured that much already from your eyes, what I want to know is what exactly are you planning."

"Oh, seeing the gedo statue didn't tell you what you needed to know already."