(11)Global Distruction?

Y/n Maximoff

"Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream

"Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream." Dr. Cho says to Ultron as my siblings and I walk into her lab.

"We're uploading your cerebral matrix now." She says and types some things into a monitor.

"I can read him." Wanda says looking into the large glowing box which held the superbot Ultron has been looking to make.

My gaze turns towards it aswell as she and I walk closer.

"He's... dreaming." I say.

"I wouldn't call it dreams. It's Ultron's base consciousness." Cho began to explains. "Informational noise. Soon-"

"How soon? I'm not being pushy." Ultron says to her.

"We're imprinting a physical brain." She begins to explain, as I step closer and place my hands on the container to read further.

The sound of Dr. Cho's voice slowly tunes out of my mind as I focused on seeing what the printing body is imagining. I close my eyes and absorb it, although I do not see what I expected.

An image of the world imploding shocks my mind like I'm being tased, causing me to let out a yelp. I stumble back, Pietro catches me and Wanda turns back to me in worry.

"Hey, hey. What happened?" Pietro asks me quietly while my body is still in shock from the image. I shake my head as I try to catch my breath. Wanda places her hand on my arm and reads my mind. Her eyes glowing read as she sees the same vision I did.

She shoots her gaze towards Ultron and begins to tear up. "How could you?" She questions him.

"How could I what?" He asks, seeming unapologetic and unbothered.

"You said we would destroy the Avengers. Make a better world." She cries out.

"It will be better." He insists.

"When everyone is dead?" I say softly from my stance in Pietro's arms.

"That is not..." He begins but soon realizes he's been caught in a lie. "The human race will have every opportunity to improve." He states.

"And if not?" Pietro asks.

"Ask Noah." Ultron responds, whatever that means.

"You're a madman." Wanda says to him.

"We have to evolve. There's not room for the weak." He says placing his thick metal arm across the box which contains the imprinting body.

"And who decides who's weak?" Pietro asks, letting me go and stepping in front of me. I look over at Dr. Cho, her eyes are a glowing blue from Ultron's hypnosis on her. I subtly release magic through my fingers, reversing the spell that was put on her by the Sceptre.

"Life." Ultron chuckles "Life always decides."

My gaze turns to Wanda and Pietro as we hear an aircraft approaching. They turn their heads towards me. I nod to them quietly.

"There's incoming." Ultron states. "The Quinjet. We have to move."

"That's not a problem." Dr. Cho says, now being able to control herself. She walks towards the key panel and pauses the uploading body. Ultron, now realizing she's been released from his control, groans. He points his fist at her and releases a blast of energy shooting directly at her chest.

Pietro grabs Wanda and I by the arms and speeds away. My heart starts to beat out of my chest as we go through the halls, nearly crashing into everything in our path.

We stop in a storage room as we hear blasts and crashes in the places we've left behind.

"Are you okay?" Pietro asks Wanda and I, while we try to catch our breath.

We each give him a nod as we kneel down by the doorway.

"What now?" Wanda asks looking between Pietro and I. I swallow.

"You won't like what I have in mind." I say to her.

She looks at me confused before I see her eyes glow red. I watch as she realizes my thoughts and she shakes her head.

"No. No, we can't."  She mutters.

"What- can't what?" Pietro questions, looking between the two of us.

"We should talk to the Avengers. Clear the air, get on their side." I say.

"Ty dolzhono byt.(You've got the joking.)" Pietro says to me in our language with a groan, rolling his eyes and throwing his head back.

"It's either that or Ultron destroys the planet, Pietro." I fire back at him.

"Yeah, well, maybe I'm just not sure which is worse, Y/n."

*******