(15)Vision

Clint sits at a desk in the lab, a smirk appears on his face as he connects to a network transmitter that he and Natasha had put together incase of emergency so they can get in contact. Within seconds Clint tracks down where she was being held captive.

"This framework is not compatible." Tony says from across the room as he and Banner type into computers.

"The genetic coding tower is at 97%." Bruce says turning back to face Tony.

"You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes." He continues, walking around the cradle as steam comes out of the long tubes attached to it.

Y/n Maximoff

"You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes." I hear the doctor say as he walks around the cradle. 

Cap, Pietro, Wanda and I walk in the doorway and wait for Steve's signal.

"I'm gonna say this once." Steve says firmly, making our presence known.

"How about 'none-ce'?" Stark says coyly.

"Shut it down!" Steve shouts.

"Nope. Not gonna happen." Tony replies, walking away from his monitor. Banner looks up from the cradle, eyeing my siblings and I.

"You don't know what you're doing." Steve says again.

"And you do?" Banner questions. "She's not in your head?" He says pointing at me with a cold glare in his eyes.

"I know your angry," Wanda says stepping in front of me.

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you two and never change a shade." He stares at her.

"Banner, after everything that's happened-" Steve says before getting cut off by Stark.

"It's nothing compared to what's coming!" He shouts.

"You don't know what's in there." I say.

"This isn't a game!" Steve shouts.

I look at Pietro, and I watch as he does a quick scan of the room. He then speeds around it unplugging all the systems and tubes that surround the cradle.

"No, no. Go on." Pietro says, dropping the tube out of his hand. Tony and Banner look around, shocked at his abilities and a small smirk lays across my face.

"You were saying?" He asks sarcastically.

Suddenly, I feel something slightly shake the floor beneath me. Like a bullet.

Pietro falls through the glass floor under him that was shot and lands in a room full of wires and machines with Barton standing in front of him.

"Pietro!" Wanda yells as she and I run over to the hole in the floor and look over the railing, staring down at him.

"What? You didn't see that coming?" Barton says with his foot on Pietro'a chest.

I hear machines start to beep and I feel the body in the cradle as energy passes through it.

"I'm rerouting the upload." Stark says as he turns to another monitor.