Chapter 34

Forty five minutes later, Draco was on the tube, on his way to the address Harry had sent him. He was slightly nervous because he had never been to Harry's house before, the only people he knows who have, are Hermione and Ron.

He got to his stop and got off the tube, climbing up the crowded stairs until he made it to the street. Looking around, and then back down at his phone, he tried to figure out which way Harry's house was from where he was standing.

After a few minutes of looking around, he opened google maps and realised he still had to take a taxi before he would get there. So, he flagged one down, got in, told the driver the address, and watched as the view outside the window changed from tall buildings to smaller shops, pubs, and houses.

Ten minutes after he got in the taxi, he was getting out. He was dropped off on a quiet road with pretty, older-looking houses. They were fancy, but not in a rich way, more in a detailed way. Draco found Harry's house number and walked up to the front door. After taking a second, he knocked gently and waited patiently for someone to open it.

When it opened, there was a man standing on the other side, his hair was long and dark, reaching his shoulders. He didn't look a day over thirty, and was wearing attire that you wouldn't usually see someone's parents wearing.

For a moment, Draco thought he had the wrong house, before another man walked up to the door. He was slightly taller, his hair in light brown messy curls and he had a scar across his face. The man gently rested his hand on the shorter one's shoulder. He only looked slightly older due to the dark circles under his eyes and the slight crease in his forehead that looked like it came from frustration.

"Um, hi. I'm Harry's friend." Draco said with a small smile to show he was friendly.

"Harry!~" Sirius shouted up the stairs teasingly, walking away from the door.

"Sorry about him, he's always like that when new people come over. I'm Remus," The taller one said, holding out his hand.

"It's fine, I'm Draco by the way," Draco said, shaking Remus' hand.

"Oh, I know you. Harry talks a lot about you," Remus chuckled lightly, beckoning Draco into the house.

He stepped into the front hall, the cold, crisp air from outside being drowned out by the warmth of the house. He noticed a shoe rack and quickly took off his own shoes, placing them on the floor next to the rest of the shoes. The sound of footsteps slowly became louder until Harry appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Hi," Draco waved his hand gently with a smile.

Harry waved back, smiling too, before he motioned for Draco to follow him up the stairs.

"Uh, nice meeting you," Draco smiled at Remus and Sirius before making his way upstairs, smirking at how Sirius wiggled his eyebrows at Harry.

He silently followed Harry through the hallway upstairs before they stopped at a bedroom door. Harry gently opened it before letting Draco in, closing it behind them.

"You ok?," Draco asked sympathetically before Harry wrapped his arms around him.

The shorter boy held onto Draco's torso tightly, but Draco didn't mind, he just wrapped his own arms around Harry, bringing them closed together if that was even possible. They stood there hugging for a minute or so before Harry pulled away and climbed onto his bed.

His room was dark because he had his curtains closed, but from what Draco could make out, there were a lot of pictures and posters on the walls, a desk by the window, and a big, white, fluffy double bed in the center of the room which Harry was now sitting on. He slowly walked over to the bed and sat down next to Harry who was wrapped in a blanket, hiding his face with his eyes peeking out.