Chapter 64

**Warning : This chapter is really sappy and some might find it so sappy that it's cringe worthy ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ I dunno, so read at your own risk. Also, I don't really know much about astronomy, so don't attack me if it doesn't all make sense, thanks :)) Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter that I promised big things to happen in!! <3**

--------------------------

 It's been a few days since they last went out. Pansy, Blaise, Ginny, and Hermione got absolutely pissed; they were so drunk that Draco, Ron, Luna, and Harry had to basically carry them to the car where they all squeezed in. Their designated driver for the night was Draco who decided to only try a bit of some of the drinks, not really wanting to get drunk, and they also needed someone to drive them home, and neither Harry nor Luna could drive yet and Ron had drank a little too much to be driving.

The next morning, four of them woke up with horrible headaches, the rest a little hungover but not to the point that they felt sick. But it's been a few days since then so everyone is back to feeling normal again.

It's actually the 30th of July, meaning tomorrow is Harry's seventeenth birthday. Everyone had just said goodnight to Harry before heading off to their own rooms for the night, it was already pretty late and none of them wanted to be in a bad mood tomorrow from lack of sleep.

Harry and Draco headed to their room at the back of the house. The two of them got ready for bed in a peaceful silence, the sound of the soft waves crashing on the sand wafted through the open window in the room. Harry was tired, he couldn't deny it, but he'd always wanted to watch the sunrise on the beach and the closeness of it made it oh so tempting.

He knows the sun rises around 5:30am at this time of year, but should he stay up all night? Or wake up to watch it? Maybe Draco could go with him?

"G'night Haz, enjoy your last night being sixteen," Draco ruffled Harry's hair as they got comfy in bed, cuddled up together just because they could.

"Night," Harry smiled back, snuggling forwards into his boyfriend's chest.

Then it was quiet, aside from the sound of the deserted beach at night. It was already past 11pm at this point, so the town was quiet and so was the house. So quiet Harry feared he'd shatter it if he spoke. Luckily it was Draco who broke it.

"'S there anything in particular you want to do for your birthday?" He asked quietly. The silence returned, but only for a minute or so.

"I wanna watch the sunrise." Harry whispered back.

"But if you want to sleep then don't feel pressured to come," He then added, just to make sure Draco knew he wasn't obligated to do it just because Harry wants to.

Suddenly, the blonde was sitting up in bed. Despite the room being dark, only lit up by the moonlight coming in through the window, he looked down at the boy laying beside him. Scanning over him before seemingly coming to a conclusion.

"Follow me," He then whispered after placing a chaste kiss to Harry's lips and getting out of bed.

This sparked interest in Harry, so doing as he was told, also got out of bed and followed Draco out of their room. They seemed to be headed to the front of the house as Draco picked up a few things here and there like a big towel and his phone and keys.

A few minutes later, the couple were walking down the winding road that led them to the beach. Just like Harry had expected, the beach was completely deserted. It was about 11:45pm by now, so it wasn't like he was expecting it to be anything different.

Draco set the towel down on the sand right at the base of a gap in the sand dunes. Although it was summer, the light wind was ever so slightly chilly in the way that gave Harry goosebumps. Draco must have noticed, because he opened his arms invitingly, allowing Harry to cuddle up to him.