Chapter 41

A few hours later, the two boys had woken up again and were heading to school. Draco usually arrives at the last minute, but since Harry is in the grade below him and the only class they have together is art which they don't have first block on Mondays, he had to get there early.

When he got to school, he made his way towards the math hallway, knowing that Harry had math first. As Draco neared the hall, he could see Harry amongst the other few eleventh and tenth graders who were in the same hallway. Said teen was just leaning against the wall, phone in hand, probably texting someone or scrolling through instagram, waiting for class to start. Draco made his way over, but the stares from the younger students didn't go unnoticed.

Sure, Draco was a twelfth grader and was walking through a hall filled with students who are younger than him. Plus he would obviously stand out if not for obvious taller height and slightly deeper voice, but also because he was seen in some ways as one of the school's heart throbs. Most of the school knows he's gay, if not for all the posts he has with Harry, but still, people usually only seem to care about how attractive someone is. Well, that's how it seems to work in high school anyway.

"Morning, Hazzy," Draco smiled as he approached Harry.

"Oh, good morning, Dray," Harry said back quietly, fully aware of the amount of eyes on the two of them and feeling a little self conscious.

"Come, I wanna show you that thing I was telling you about," Draco said, referring to their conversation they had over text last night.

Harry leaned up from the wall and followed Draco further down the hall until they found an empty classroom. Finding a clean desk, Harry hopped up onto it, sitting in a criss-cross-apple-sauce kind of way. Draco took one look at this and decided it was adorable.

"So, I made you something that will be discreet and not awkward for you, but will also help me know what pronouns and stuff to use for you each day," Draco said as he stepped towards Harry until they were less than a meter apart.

"You didn't have to make me something," Harry sighed in a way of saying 'thank you' but also 'you shouldn't have put that much effort into something for me'.

Shaking his head and smiling a bit, Draco let out a sigh, dismissing Harry's comment. Instead, he reached into his pocket and pulled out two friendship bracelets though both were for Harry. Yes, even though he had told Harry that he would go back to sleep, he stayed up a little longer, making these. He even had to follow a tutorial video.

"They're two different colours and each one can represent how you are feeling that day. I decided to let you choose which colour represents which pronouns." Draco smiled, handing them to Harry who was speechless.

"The green one can be he/him, the purple for they/them." Harry smiled.

Harry looked between the two for a second, registering everything going on at that moment, before taking the purple one and slipping it over their hand, getting Draco to help secure it. They attached the green one to the little pink heart-shaped carabiner that is connected to the zipper on their school bag. Once they did that, they turned back to look at Draco, smiling with a genuine smile.

"Thank you," Harry whispered as they leaned forwards from where they were sitting on the desk.

"Anything for you," Draco whispered back, smirking as he leaned down to connect their lips.

The kiss was soft, sweet, and gentle. Everything they needed to fulfill this early morning moment. When they pulled apart, Harry scooted forwards on the desk, dangling their legs off the edge. Draco took that as his invitation to step forwards and so he did. Wrapping his arms around his partner's waist, holding them close, he felt Harry take in a deep breath as their face was buried into his shirt.

"Do I smell bad?" Draco asked, pulling out of the hug quickly.

"No, sorry, I just love the way you smell," Harry said shyly, their cheeks tinged a crimson colour.

"You are so adorable," Draco chuckled, stressing on the 'so'.

Harry covered their face bashfully with their hands, smiling embarrassedly into them. They then felt Draco's bigger hands gently wrapping around their's, pulling them away from their face, revealing a very blushing Harry. Putting a finger below their chin and tilting their head up, Draco leaned down, pressing another soft kiss to Harry's lips.

"Don't hide, I love when you're blushing like that," The blonde said quietly into the kiss.

"Well, I love your kisses," Harry whispered back, earning another peck from Draco.

Draco's love language is acts of service and physical touch, and Harry's love language is quality time and physical touch, and so they work well together.

"You love my kisses, do you?" Draco smirked.

"Mhm," Harry nodded, already knowing Draco was going to do something to them.

Draco then reached for Harry's turtleneck, pulling it down a little before peppering feather-light kisses along their smooth skin. Each one getting a little bit more until he was leaving a love bite on Harry's neck. Once he was satisfied with his work, he left one last lingering kiss to the pink mark before pulling up Harry's turtleneck again.

"Luckily you're wearing this," Draco smirked as he pulled it up, earning a smile and slight chuckle from Harry.

"You look cute by the way," Draco complimented, admiring Harry's outfit.

Today, they decided to wear a black turtleneck with long sleeves, and a light pink almost white t-shirt over the top. The shirt was tucked into their black cargo pants that were held up with a checkered belt and were cuffed at the ends. The outfit was pulled together by some purple converse hightops.

"Says you," Harry rolled their eyes as if it were obvious. Their cheeks still a pink colour from the compliment.

Draco on the other hand was wearing a grey t-shirt with his blue letterman jacket over the top. Some plain black skinny jeans and black vans to pull off the look. Neither went for anything fancy, but they were at school after all.

"Why thank you," Draco chuckled, trying to hide the fact that he was a little flustered. Usually he was the one flustering Harry, not the other way round.

Harry then got a notification from their phone. When they turned it over to check what the noise was about, the two of them noticed the time. Classes were about to start and so they should probably be making their way back to their classrooms.

Draco held his hand out to his partner as they scooted forwards, hopping off the desk. The two of them walked hand in hand until they got to the classroom door. They obviously weren't out as a couple to the public, and so they didn't want to be acting too touchy and lovey-dovey in front of half of Harry's grade. Instead, they walked side by side as Draco dropped Harry off at their classroom. The two of them said goodbye and promised to meet for lunch on the field with some of their other friends, before Draco had to make his way to his own class which was almost across the school, and Harry had to enter their class.

----------------------------------------------------

I hope you like this fluff :))

Love you, have a nice evening/night/morning/day <3