《 Prologue 》

~ ☕ ~

~ ☕ ~

"You really like drowning yourself in that book, huh?" Said a blonde-haired female across the small round table.

"Well events inside a book is always better than reality right? For example there's magic in Merry Potter! Imagine if we have wizards in this world Lumine!" (Y/N) beemed with joy to her friend.

"Uh-huh.." Lumine just proceeds to sip on her iced-coffee while scrolling through her phone contents.

"You still won't try the Merry Potter, huh?" The (H/C)-haired girl groaned at Lumine.

"I'll try the movie but not the book, alright? Reading is boring, i don't even know how you don't get tired of it."

"I try to imagine the events happening while reading, so that way it wouldn't be just blankly reading the book ya'know?"

"You have a point there i guess.. Aether can me and (Y/N) get more clubhouse sandwiches!" Lumine called out to a worker in the cafe they're hanging out in.

Fortunately, Lumine's brother, Aether works in the cafe; named Der Kaffee, so she casually just orders without having formalities since it's her brother who serves them anyways.

"Alright, 3 minutes!" Aether replied while handing a plate of cake to a different customer before rushing to the back to get their orders prepared.

"Can your brother not charge us one day?"

"Well i wouldn't want him to get fired. He makes money for our expenses and such as well, but i stop by to handle his shifts when he's sick."

"Wow sibling love~" (Y/N) snickered before sipping on her hot chocolate.

Their conversation was interrupted when a plate of clubhouse sandwiches was placed on their table. The plate was of course, served by non other than Aether.

"Here you go guys! Enjoy~ just call me when you need anything else!" Aether smiled at his sister and her friend before leaving to server other customers.

Lumine thanked her brother before grabbing one of the small sandwiches and bites on to it.

"When will Aether's shift end?" (Y/N) placed her book down while looking towards Aether working.

"In 10 minutes, then we can go back to the apartment now."

"Alright.."