《 2 》

~ ☕ ~

~ ☕ ~

You yawned while covering your mouth, walking beside Aether who was also going to his workplace.

"What time did you sleep last night?" Aether curiously asked when he saw you yawning with tears in your eyes.

"I think.. 3 am.." You rubbed your eyes before fixing your hair a bit to make yourself more presentable.

"I can bring you over some coffee from the cafe during my break if you want." He offered.

"Sure, thanks dude!" You smiled at him before noticing the bar you work in.

"Oh this is my stop! I'll see you later Aether!" You waved goodbye at him, making him wave back.

"Yeah i'll see you!" He then walked away.

"Diluc... Are you okay?" You were stunned when you got inside your workplace, you immediately saw your boss with bloodshot eyes.

"Yes." He muttered before sighing.

"What happened to you?"

"Some idiot came-" He was cut off when a blue-haired male came from the back.

"Oh, hi (Y/N)!" He waved before putting his arms around Diluc, who glared at the male.

"Hey Kaeya! What're you doing here?"

"Just wanted to visit my step bro here! Glad he's doing well with the bar business!" He gave a toothy grin, Diluc slowly pulled away from Kaeya's arms.

"Tch, yes i'm fine. You don't need to check up on me from time to time." The red-haired went to the back to get away from his step brother. You sweatdropped along with Kaeya.

"He's such a grump'o." You laughed a bit while walking near the ladies room to change.

"Yeah.. got used to it anyways. I'll go home now, call me when you wanna hangout sometimes!" Kaeya ruffled your hair before leaving the bar.

"It took 5 minutes to straighten my hair! KAEYA!" You sighed, deciding to just change and fix your hair again.

"Hey Charles, do you happen to know where Patton is? Haven't seen him since yesterday." You asked your co-worker while tapping your fingers on the counter.

"He told me he's taking care of stuff back home. He'll be back next week i think." Charles barely looked at you, busy wiping the empty glasses clean.

You were really bored out of your mind, customers usually flood in during the night. There were only a few people here and there during the day, it was really kinda quiet, only hearing the small chatters of a few people.

Due to boredom, your mind suddenly flashed. Images of the brown-haired stranger filling your head. You sighed, thinking about when will you visit yet again.