《 3 》

~✒ ~

~✒ ~

"Ya ho!" A cheerful voice was heard from the entrance of the bar.

"Welcome back, Venti!" You greeted, leaning over the counter while Diluc just squinted his eyes a bit.

"I brought a friend who also fancies wine! Not as much as i do though." He chuckled, dragging over a familiar tall male.

"OH M-"

"I can walk fine Venti." His voice was still as deep ever, but it was very attractive nonetheless.

"Greetings, my name is Zhongli. I'm a librarian from Liyue." He introduced himself like a gentleman.

"Zhongli..."

"H-Hi i'm (Y/N)! This is my boss, Diluc! I have other co-workers but they went out for an errand." You stuttered but managed to speak.

Diluc was sitting silently in a chair infront of the counter while drinking a shot of wine.

"We would like two shots of wh-" Venti was cut off when Zhongli requested something else.

"By any chance, do you have osmanthus wine, here?" He has one hand on his chin, waiting for your answer. You then snapped your fingers in an approving way.

"You're in luck! Diluc actually got some from Liyue last week!" You went to the back to get the wine for your customers.

"She's familiar.." Zhongli muttered while sitting down next to Venti.

"Hey old man! What're you looking at?" Venti called out to Zhongli.

"That girl.. What's her name again?"

"She's (Y/N)! The only female who works here, quite the charmer from what i've seen. Why?"

"It feels like i've seen her somewhere.."

"You can ask her about that." Venti chuckled at his friend. Pulling his guitar out of it's case to play and practice tunes.

A few minutes later, you handed Venti and Zhongli two wine glasses and had the bottle of Osmanthus Wine in her arms.

"Here you go!" They held the glass carefully to balance it and not give you a hard time pouring their drinks, before placing the bottle beside them for their own serving after.

"Enjoy~" You were about to leave before Zhongli coughed to catch your attention, you came to a halt and turned around.

"Anything else?" Oh that cough surprisingly made you nervous since you can tell he was trying to call you.