H.S. [25]

NO ONE'S POV

Y/N was really exhausted on their way in Yerim's resthouse as the six girls are full of energy during the trip they keep singing, bickers, shouting, yelling and non-stop talking.

"Care to share some energy guys?" Y/N said and then they hug Y/N tightly.

"Yah is this how you share energy?" Y/N squirms at their group hug.

"Yes" Jiwoo said and they made the hug more tight.

"This seem more like killing me" Y/N complained then they let Y/N go.

"We're sharing our energy yet you complain" Jinsoul said then grab her bag as the others did the same.

"Guys Sooyoung unnie said they'll arrive a little late" Heejin said.

Then they nod in respond.

"Let's play a game" Yeojin said.

"No we should set up our things first so we could chill" Jinsoul said then they turn their head to Jinsoul.

"Ohhh are you really the Jung Jinsoul we know" They said as they eyeing Jinsoul from head to toe.

"Yah I'm serious I ain't playing here" Jinsoul sternly said.

"Affirmative she's literally serious right now" Y/N said with a tone like a soldier.

As soon they enter Yerim's resthouse they went eyes wide open.

"Yah Yerim-ah why are you telling us you have this place!" Hyejoo said and shakes Yerim.

"Did you guys ask me?" Yerim ask as they just shook there heads.

"Lets hurry up to set our things so that we can play" Yerim said.

"Btw in each room will occupy 2 persons" Yerim continues to instruct them after it they all quickly running upstairs to there designated rooms.

JUNGEUN POV

'I wonder how chaotic they are there already'

"We've arrive guys hurry grab your things so we could start cooking for our lunch" Haseul unnie said.

"Why is Haseul driving so slow!" Sooyoung unnie whined as soon as she saw them playing in the living room.

Then I realized that Y/N is not with them.

"Hey guys where is Y/N?" I ask them but they just ignored me!

"YAH! Where is Y/N?!" I shouted to get their attention then it works.

"She's at the pool drowning herself" Hyejoo said and I smack her head.

I rolled my eyes then left the living room and went to the pool.

'Hyejoo seems not lying'

"N/N" I called her but she didn't move.

"Yah stop messing with me!" I start to panick so I dive in into the pool.

Before I could grab Y/N she grab me first then kiss me.

"Got you" Y/N said and looking like an idiot.

"You" I punch her chest.

"That hurts lippie" Y/N said in a baby tone.

"Sorry but you scared me!" I raise my voice then she just chuckled and pecks my lips.

"Sorry, I was sleeping though" She said made me punch her chest again.

"Yah why are such an idiot?!"