H.S. [28.5]

Y/N POV

"You all sounds like reporters cause you keep bombarding questions" I groaned as they keep questioning me without hearing my answer.

"Lets talk tomorrow I'm tired, bye goodnight~" I said and run away immedieately as I grab Jungeun along with me.

As we are inside my room Jungeun keeps eyeing me from head to toe.

"Uhhmm Lippie mind telling me something" I said as its making me nervous and excited?

"I'm thinking about making a bucket list for us and stop looking me like that you idiot!"

JEONG Y/N STOP WITH THE DIRTY THOUGHTS!

"I know you're thinking erotic things in your idiot brain" Jungeun continues as she left in my room.

Jungeun clearly knows me😀

Within a minute she enters again in my room and throws a mini notebook in my face.

"Yah!-" She clamps my mouth with her left hand.

"Thats my bucket list so yo- we better do all of that no complaining okay!" Jungeun said like she's literally serious right now and its turn me on.

"Yah are you serious right now?! cause me I'm serious!"

Ohh Miss Lippie stop being like that it makes me want to bang you in this moment.

I didn't realize that I got silent made Jungeun wonder what made me drown in my thoughts then she did something that got me nosebleed.....

SHE SAT ON MY FREAKING LAP!!! I THINK SHE WILL NOTICE IT!!!

JUNGEUN POV

Y/N got silent after our talk, I already call her name and did to get her attention but this idiot infront of me seems like got drown in her thoughts!

I think she's thinking it.

I sat on her lap then she got startled, her nose starts to bleed then I grab her shirt to wipe her blood as I cupped her cheeks and stares at her.

Then I am right she's thinking it cause I feel something poking under me.

"Hey we could talk this tomorrow you seem really tired, goodnight N/N dream more about me~~~" I said then pecks her lips then run away from her room then head in Jiwoo room.

NO ONE'S POV

After Jungeun left Y/N......

"Fuck it why she needs to hot by talking like that!"

Y/N groans then run in her bathroom to do some business.

In the morning.......

Haseul and Vivi calls them for breakfast then head to the dining hall one by one, as they are now complete in the table, Jinsoul being a detective she notice something......

"Oyy! whats with you two? it seems like you guys got tired, did something good happen?" Jinsoul ask Jungeun and Y/N as the two looks so worn out.

"Hey nothing happened between us, I just got frustated" Y/N said as she glances at Jungeun.