H.S [29]

NO ONE'S POV

Days really went fast that now it will be there last day before Y/N flight to US. They already completed Jungeun's bucket list. Both of them cherish its little details of their bondings and it was the best to both of them in their lives.

They are just laying on
Y/N's bed cuddling....

"Can you not go N/N?" Jungeun ask as she's snuggling into Y/N's chest.

"I have to Lippie or else I have to marry someone" Y/N said while she's running her fingers to Jungeun's hair.

"Then lets just get married now! I don't want you to go" Jungeun said and looks up to Y/N's smiling face.

"After I'll be back we'll do that" Y/N said and squishes Jungeun cheeks.

"No, I want now so you'll not go to US!" Jungeun said while her cheeks are still squished.

Y/N knows how Jungeun feels right now cause Jungeun is easy to read according to Y/N.

"Hey we already talk about this, should I repeat it again?" Y/N said and releases Jungeun's cheeks.

Jungeun shook her head in as her No respond.

Y/N smiles and brings Jungeun to a sweet pationate kiss then Jungeun suddenly starts to tear up.

"Hey don't waste your tears on this, it will never be our last, this is just the beginning of our story Lippie" Y/N cooes and wipes Jungeun tears.

"I-i know but we don't know how time works, I-i'm scared that we'll lose each other" Jungeun said as she sniffles.

"We won't just wait me patiently cause I'll do the same" Y/N said and she hugs Jungeun tightly.

"Don't look for others okay?" Jungeun said in her cute voice.

"I won't cause I have you, you're already a full package to me Lippie" Y/N said and showers kisses to Jungeun's face that makes Jungeun giggles.

JINSOUL POV

"I don't believe you!" I raise my voice as I got shocked on my father's words.

"Is this things won't make you believe that your sister is like this!" Appa raise his voice too made me starled.

I see alot of videos, pictures, and documents about Y/N did while she's in US.

"I-i need Y-you're just trying to manipulate me now cause you can't manipulate Y/N now!" I stutterly said and quickly dials Y/N.

I know today is her last day here in Korea.

"Y/N please answer mee, I need you right now" mumbling my words as I see Appa smiling.

I didn't have the idea that whos the real abnormal between them

Y/N didn't respond to my call but before I could dial her number again.
I see Y/N walk in our Appa's study room and she punches Appa right away.

"I told you don't try to play me with your dirty tricks!" Y/N speaks like a whole different person made me question myself....

Do I really know you my little sister?

As Y/N raise Appa and pins  him in the bookshelfs.

"S-stoop you two!" I stutter but I managed to shout to them.

Appa starts to laughs and spoke....

"This is what I'm talking Jinsoul and Y/N it seems like you receive my gift"

Y/N POV

After hearing what Dad said, I'm quite sure that Jinsoul unnie already know it.

I see on my peripheral vission that Jinsoul unnie looks so terified.

"Did you forget about our contract?" I smirk but Dad also smirks.

"I didn't but did you still have your contract?" Dad said and I loose my grip on him.

"Just give up Y/N and follow what I want" Dad laughs as he thinks he is already won.

Then I crouched down and he moves closer to me and I start to laugh and raise the contract.

"You thought I'm that dumb not to know your dirty tricks, you're so stupid thinking that you'll win in this fight" I said and I push him little by little.

"I never lose in any fight father remember that I was born to always bring victory in every fight I face" I said and emphasise the word father as I see his eyes trembling in fear.

"Ohh did I scared you Dad?" I sarcastically said.

Then he composes himself and points his fore finger on my chest.

"You're such a monster,
Y/N!" He shouted.

"Did you ever think that if everyone around you knows about what you did in the past especially Jungeun, they'll all see you as a monster and leave you" Dad said and he thinks I got affected to what he said.

"Tssk stop blaming me about that I just did what you want me too" I snicker and sat down and began to flip the pages of the contract.

"Uhhm Y/N please tell me if its true" I heard Jinsoul unnie said. I almost forgot that she's still here.

"Its true but there are still missing in those what you know now" I said still flipping the pages.

"Can you tell me?" Unnie said and I can sense that  she's scared at me but still talks at me.

I turned around her as I found what I'm searching in the contract.

"Sure! after this unnie" I said and smiled at her and she sighs in relief?

"We are not done here!" Dad said as he slams his fist on the table.

"I know old man! here read  it" I said and handed him the contract.

As he start to read it, his eyes got widen and starts to tremble.

"Ohhh I bet, you hated it right?" I chuckles and I grab the contract and give it to Jinsoul unnie.

"Sooo~~ still thinking to disobey me?" I said and he starts to mumbles some words.

"Yah speak to me old man!" I raise my voice as Dad took so long to respond.

"Y/N please don't do this, you know I work so hard to reach this" Dad said as he looks at me with his pleading eyes.

"Ayyy don't look at me like that it won't work, you raise me like this Dad. You won't dealing me like this if you didn't force me to do it, right?" I said and I glanced at Jinsoul unnie who is now so confuse in the situation.

"I was wrong about all of it I'm sorry Y/N, I just did it because of my greed, please forgive me, I'll do anything" Dad said made me slightly confuse.

What is he up to now?

"You're a greedy man ofcourse thats why things are like this now" I said then Mom suddenly barged in.

"ENOUGH THE TWO OF YOU! EXPLAIN WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! DON'T LEAVE DETAILS ON IT OR I'LL CUT YOUR HEADS OFF!" Mom yelled us with her mighty loud voice.

Geez why is she here? Dad will escape this! MOM WAEE?!!

Its confusing right? (this chap)

Hiiiii Next chap will be the last chap of this book😁😁😁

BLACK HAIR LIPPIE IS BACK💕

~SOL