H.S. [14]

Y/N POV

As we're playing in the arcade for hours then guess what! we got ourselves in trouble.

We're now running fast for they wouldn't catch us. We saw a cafe and decided to stop as we got hungry for ourselves from playing and running.

"That was awesome Yeojin" Hyejoo said in panting and headlock Yeojin.

"Yep, I told you it was a great idea" Yeojin said and they high five.

"It was hella fun but I don't want do that again or they'll ban us" Yerim said.

I stayed quite and just smiled that it was really fun and my sadness went away because of these little dorks.

"Unnie, you've been quite and it seem not you" Yerim said with a worried face.

"I'll tell you after we order" I said and they nod.
We order our foods but I notice a familliar girls.

Then this one girl turn around and its Haseul unnie with Sooyoung amd Jinsoul unnie.

"Guys, I think we'll die today but don't be obvious" I said to them.

"Why did they find us?" Yeojin ask. I shooked my head.

"Wait is that the unnies?" Yerim ask as pointed them.

I nodded, "Oh shoot, its really them" Hyejoo said.

"Don't look at them they might noticed us" I said and they obey.

We found a sit far from the unnies then we talk and talk as we waited for our orders.

Our food has arrived then Yerim remembers her question from earlier.

"Unnie, tell us why are you quite earlier?" Yerim ask.

"It's just Jun-" then someone cut me off.

"What do we have here" and we look that person then our eyes widen in shock.

NO ONE'S POV

"What do we have here" Jinsoul said. "We're doomed" Hyejoo said and we nodded in agreement.

"Yeah totally doomed" Sooyoung said. "Why you guys are here?" Haseul unnie ask.

"Lets sit first unnies then eat after it we talk" Y/N politely said.

"Okay" Haseul said and they knew that she's burning inside.

little skip...

"Talk now" Haseul sternly said. The four gulped in fear.

"I'm sad then I called them to accompanyed me then they agree and we have fun then we saw you unnies" Y/N said like in a rap.

"I didn't know you can rap N/N" Jinsoul joke. Haseul glared at Jinsoul.

"What made you sad btw?" Sooyoung ask. Y/N stayed silent as inside her debates whether she'll tell them or lie.

"Talk N/N or I'll give you another life les-" Y/N cut Haseul as she remembers how Haseul gives them a lesson like this morning.

"Its Jungeun" Y/N said.

"Then, what?" Jinsoul ask.

"Koo Jaehyun ask her for a date" Y/N said.

"Thats it?" Sooyoung said.

Y/N nodded, "You don't even know she accepted it" Haseul said.

"She accepted it, I heard them" Y/N said.

The unnies plus the maknaes laugh at Y/N.

"Poor N/N" Sooyoung patted Y/N head while laughing.

"Guys seriously!" Y/N groaned in disbelief. She thought that they will comfort her but.

"We told you to confess her asap but look you always said 'Its too early to confess'" Jinsoul said as she imitate Y/N voice at the end.

Y/N just facepalmed as she didn't expect for this and she remembers something.

"Pfft its fine btw, I have Miyeon now" Y/N said that made them glared to Y/N.

"Yah! Jungeun haven't dated Jaehyun yet you're now giving up on her!" Haseul said.

"Miyeon is our co-" Yerim almost destroy the plan but luckily Y/N covered Yerim mouth.

"Miyeon our? what?" Sooyoung ask sternly.

"Childhood friend" Jinsoul said it awkwardly.

They just nod in agreement and the three sigh in relief then Y/N keep death glaring at Yerim for almost making her exposed.

"Cut with the topic, lets go back school now" Haseul said. They whined including
Sooyoung and Jinsoul.

"You two stop joining with them, no buts lets go after eating" Haseul sternly said.

They eat and eat then talk and talk before they could go out the cafe.

The maknaes and Y/N saw the guys they fought with in the arcade.

"Oh shoot, Y/N unnie lets hurry or they'll catch us and we'll die maybe?" Hyejoo whispered it to Y/N.

Y/N nodded to Hyejoo said. "Sooyoung unnie hurry open your car, cause I miss Jungeun already" Y/N said.

"Oh sure and you'll be the one will drive" Sooyoung said.

"Deal" Y/N grabbed the car key and open it and the maknaes run faster to get in the car.

The unnies were confused of the sudden action of the maknaes plus Y/N but they shrugged it off.

"That was close" Yerim sigh in relief in the car.

"Yeah, I agree" Yeojin said.

The unnies get in and Y/N droved them all back to the school.

END OF CHAPTER 14🎬

I supposed to update this last Sunday but I totally forgot and just remember it today.

I'm planning to create another book. Its either Jinsoul×Reader or Choerry×Reader.

Enjoy reading it guyss😉

Tnx for 3.36k reads/views💖

~SOL