H.S. [12]

NO ONE'S POV

Y/N supposed to woke up early to prepare yet she's still sleeping peacefully.

At the kitchen...

Haseul and Sooyoung are in the kitchen to preparing breakfast.

The youngers went to the kitchen one by one and Haseul notice three people missing.

Haseul waited the three patiently to give them an early morning lesson.

The three went out too long, "JI-" Haseul was about to shouted as Jinsoul and Yerim shouted first "GOOD MORNING BABIES".

"What taking you guys so long and where's Y/N" Sooyoung said.

"Still sleeping duh" Jinsoul said. "Jinsoul get Y/N now! hurry!" Haseul command.

"Hey Jungeun can you wake your future, i'm to lazy to walk" Jinsoul said.

"Me?" Jungeun pointed herself. "No maybe her" Sooyoung joked.

"Ofcourse it's you, Jungeun" Hyunjin said.

They all looked at Jungeun to convinced her. Jungeun sigh in defeat, she stood then went to Y/N's room.

Hyejoo suddenly snapped "I'm betting $10, that Jungeun unnie will come out with a hickey".

Their eyes widen "Me too" Jinsoul said, "Me three" Choerry said with a squeak.

"Its early for that but if I win you'll three will wash the dishes for a month" Haseul said.

"Deal!" The three said in unison. "No money so I won't join the bet" Hyunjin said.

"Same with Hyunjin unnie" Yeojin said. "Me three" Jiwoo said.

"Sealed the bets now, i'm betting $5 that Jungeun will shout now" Sooyoung said.

Suddenly...."JUNG Y/N!!!" Jungeun shouted then Y/N run to the kitchen.

"GOOD MORNING~~" Y/N greeted them. "I won! give me $5 now" Sooyoung said.
"Wait for Jungeun first!" Jinsoul said. As Y/N look at them with a confuse face.

Y/N POV

"What are you guys betting on?" I ask as I see them in chaos. "You ang Jungeun" Jinsoul unnie said.

"What it is about?" I ask in curiousity. Sooyoung unnie told me about their bets.

"You gave a hickey to Jungeun unnie right?" Hyejoo said in excitement tone.

I smiled as I remember the moment "Yep because she'll be mine". Jinsoul unnie, Yerim, and Hyejoo soared in joy as they won the bet.

"JUNGEUN! get out there and lets eat hurry now or we'll be late" Haseul unnie said.

JUNGEUN POV

I heard Haseul unnie yelled but I can't eat with them as I have this damn hickey!

What is she thinking giving me this in the early morning!

I went out to her room and walk to my room to go to school. I'll just skip breakfast as I don't want them see this.

After I finish preparing I dash out to the house so they won't ask questions.

Y/N POV

We finish eating and now we're at school already.
I'm worried about Jungeun as she skips breakfast.

"N/N!!" Miyeon hugged me tightly "Morning" she kissed my cheeks.

"Morning too" I greeted and pinched her cheeks. "You look so down?" Miyeon ask.

"It just Jungeuns skipped her breakfast and i'm giving her this" I raised the foods in my hands. 

Miyeon went 'o', "Walked me to my room so you can give those foods, LETS GO!!" Miyeon said as she clings on my arm.

I smiled and nodded in agreement. As we walk together in the hallway, we heard some whispers.

We just laugh about their babbling words. "So N/N see you later at break" Miyeon waves goodbye and shouted "GOODLUCK N/N!".

That shout gains attention to all people in the hallways and rooms. I just give them an awkward smile.

I walk to Jungeun's classroom and looked for her but I see no Jungeun.

I decided to ask one of her classmates "Uhmm excuse me, where is Jungeun?" I ask.

"I don't know maybe Jiwoo knows" Her classmate said and called Jiwoo. Jiwoo approached to me running 'Gezz why is she so energetic' I mumbled.

"HI Y/N!" Jiwoo hugged me like we never seen each other for decades. "Hey Jiwoo, where is my lippie?"
I pulled away from the hug.

I saw Jiwoo expression changed like there is a problem. "Is there a problem?" I ask.

"No,she's in the comfortroom" Jiwoo said, I furrowed my brows as i'm not convinced what she said.

"You're lying just tell me Jiwoo" I pleaded she sigh in defeat. "She's in the rooftop with--".

"with who?" I cut her off.
"Let me finish first" Jiwoo said. I nooded "with Koo Jaehyun" "Tnx Jiwoo".

I ran off to the rooftop quickly as possible. I don't know but I just feel something will happen.

Heyy guys maybe i'll be updating this book fast as we have our school break now🤩

~SOL