Part 7

Miley pov

I pulled back and could feel my heart thumping against my chest. I wonder if he could hear it since it sounded so loud to me. Jakes face had been so close to mine if I had leaned over even an inch we would have kissed was all that was going through my mind. That and how fast my heart was beating.
"Uhh.... what's up" I asked nervously
" class is over and I just met the new football player" jake said while gesturing with his head to the side. There sat a new guy I'd never seen. He was well to put it bluntly...hot. I mean shit I'd never thought someone who wasn't famous besides Jake to be that  attractive. And to be honest I was kinda bias on it cause well I was balls deep in love. It was weird. He looked arond Jake's size maybe taller I couldn't tell for sure cause he was sitting down, but even then I could still tell he was built. His arms fit his shirt nicely, you could see his bicep muscles through the shirt not gross looking like some steroid ripped dude but built. His forearms looked nice and muscular and tan. He had dark blonde hair and blue eyes. Definitely not my type as mine was a certain dark haired green eyed boy who was staring atme right now, but still hot.
I snapped out of my basically gawking.
" hey I'm Michael but everyone calls me Mikey" I said as I reached over to shake his hand.
" I know jake told me, I'm Alex" he said while holding on to my hand in a firm grasp. Suddenly he pulled me to him using the grip he had on my hand. His mouth was next to my ear as he whispered.
" he drew a penis on your face"
All I could think about was 1. I knew he was strong cause a. I wouldn't have been able to be pulled so easily. And b. Did I mention those arms? And 2. Damn he smells nice and this was pretty fucking hot, whispering in my ear like damn

I finally processed what he said and pulled away.
" fuck jake again stop drawing pensisis on my face"
" you don't want my penis on your face?" he asked
I swear I'm in love with an idiot.