Chapter 6

Chapter 6
(Jake pov)

Haha Mikey fell asleep, I should draw on him again. A penis on his cheek or a "I heart Jake" on his forehead.

I started to look in my back pack for the sharpie I kept for times like these. Just as I had found it, the door opened and a guy walked in.
Hmm a new kid. Oh it's probably who Coach was talking about, he looks like a football player. I turned my attention back to Mikey.
While I was working in my masterpiece I heard the new kid introduce himself to the class and say his name was Alex and he moved from Florida or something. He went and sat in the only seat that was open which was behind me.
I turned around and saw him looking at Mikey with a weird look not a "ha someone drew on you" or a "i don't like you" but a well I don't know what type of look it was but I didn't like it though.

"Sup", I said giving him a nod.

"Hey"

"Name's Jake and that's Mikey", I told him then shook his hand. I would have woken Mikey up but he's seems tired and stressed lately so I decided to let him have as much sleep as he could.

"Well, you already know my name's Alex."

"Yeah, so are you the football player?", I asked right to the point.

"Yeah,uh Coach Michaels I think it was said I might be able to get on the team."

"Yeah Coach told us about you. Me and Mikey are captains"

"Oh okay sweet."

The bell rang. "So what class do you have next?"

"Gym"

"Us too, we'll walk with you dude"

I turned and pushed on Mikey shoulder. He didn't wake up so I leaned over and yelled in his ear "Mikey, wake up!"
He woke up and faced me. Our faces were still facing each other as I was still leaned over. He looked at me and blushed. Weird.

*kinda sucky I know but still I updated yay! so uh yeah tell me what you thought, maybe ? *