Chapter 3

Chapter 3
(Mikey)

I got into the passengers seat while he got into the drivers.
"Hey, we got practice today."

"Yeah I know", I said leaning my head against the seat.

"And don't forget coach wants us to get there early."

"Okay " I yawned "so why do we have to be there early."

"I guess there's gonna be a new student and he was pretty good at his old school or whatever . Coach saw some clips he sent and wants to be sure we'd be okay with him playing with us even though the season's started already."

"Ugh why can't we just say he's in. If Coach says he's good then he's good. "

"I don't know, shut up and just be there as soon as school's over." Jake said then shoved me against the window.

I groaned, "Dude". Just as I was about to shove him back.

"Nope you can't hurt the driver", Jake said then stuck his tongue out.

Ugh remind me again why I love him. I mean seriously he's an idiot I argued with myself. Yeah well he's our idiot so shut up. Damn even my mind's mean to me. And all I want to do is go back to bed.

*i know its pretty short but thought it might be better to do faster and shorter updates than longer with who knows when updates. umm so yeah I hope you like it . Please tell me what you think. I absolutely positively love comments u want to know what you think or if you just wanna say hi eithers fine or you do both:) um yeah if you comment I promise to respond as soon as possible. umm yeah ok bye :)*