Chapter 2 cont

Chapter 2 cont. (2.5 if you will)

Mikey

I entered the kitchen to see Jake sitting on a stool still laughing at whatever it was that had now amused him. His head thrown back, green eyes crinkled as he laughed carelessly. His dark brown hair fell just above those eyes. His arms muscular from sports led to his large strong hands that held onto the counter.
The cause for his laughter most likely being my mother as she still acts like a child complete with the hyperness and all. But only with us, at work she is all serious, she works as a lawyer so I guess that's why. She raised me on her own and was able to put herself through school and become a lawyer as well as taking care of me .
My "dad" Chris left as soon a he found out she was pregnant saying he wasn't ready to be a father. But that's fine because my mom was both a dad and mom to me.
Chris came back when I was fourteen with talk of how he was ready to be a part of my lifeand how he was sorry he had not been there and he loved me. Mom had been okay with him being a part of my life, saying something about how I could have a dad. But I told him that my mom and Jake were all the family I had and needed and we were happy without him and I didn't want to have any relationship with him.
Mom was a bit upset about that as she said I could finally have a dad. But once I told her she and Jake were all the family I needed she was happy and understood where I was coming from. Her and Jake are honestly all I need , he is always around which makes my secret even harder to hide, he even calls my Mom, Mom.

I see her lean figure with her long black hair reaching the middle of her back as she stands in front of the stove flipping pancakes . They're delicious smell entrancing my nose.

I inhale deeply and loudly" mmmmm I think I'm love"

I sit next to Jake. Mom place a plate in front of each of us stacked with pancakes. We pour syrup on them and eat. After a while Jake nudges me with his body. But we are around the same size with him a bit muscular so I don't budge.

"ha you can't move me cause I got muscles! " I say laughing and nudge him back. Jake laughs and nudges me back starting a nudge war.

"It's on bitch shit I mean shoot sorry Mom. See what you made me do Mikey. "

Mom starts to laugh " It's okay thing 2 I know you two say those mean words just try not to in front of me okay."

"Why am I thing 2?"

"Because that one" she says pointing to me "came out of me" then starts to laugh

I cringe " ugh gross ma."

Jake begins to laugh. "okay. we gotta go to school now mom"

We both get our bags then kiss her goodbye and walk to the car.

*
This is dedicated to my lovely follower and first commenter.
Hope you like it.
Tell me what you think .
*