I think I ... love you?(boyxboy)

*please read or at least give it a shot and tell me what you think*

Chapter 1

Mikey gasped as he felt Jake's hot breath on his neck. His hips rose on instinct rubbing against the front of Jake's jeans. Jake grabbed Mikey's hip with his hand. Keeping firm grip on the hip he then grabbed Mikey's leg with the other wrapping it around his waist. This pressed their fronts closer to one another's. Mikey couldn't help but allow his head to fall against his pillow. This allowed for more room for Jake's mouth. As he kissed up his neck to his ear. Miley felt Jake's hot breath in his ear and his lips rubbing against his ear as he spoke. Mikey's jeans tightened even more, groaning he looked at Jake. His bright green eyes mesmerizing him keeping him captive unallowing him be able to understand what Jake had said. Jake leaned down again Mikey felt his mouth once again by his ear. He strained to understand what Jake was saying.

"Mikey... Mikey I want you..."

"I want you too",Mikey panted.

"Mikey, I want you ... To wake up!"

He felt a sudden weight land on his body.

"Oof"

Mikey opened his eyes to find himself staring eye to eye with Jake.

"Finally, I've been telling you to get up for ages" Jake said. He rolled off of Mikey. "Wake up already will you, in hungry and your mom made pancakes!"

"Alright damn I'm up already"

"So what were you dreaming about? You kept moaning"

"Nothing. Can you leave while I get changed?"

"Fine but hurry down"

Mikey closed the door after Jake. Leaning against it he breathed out a sigh.

"Fuck"

*