~chapter 1~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~3rd POV~

It was 1955. December 4th. Y/n Dimitrescu was born in 1951. 1 year after her sisters. Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela were born in 1950. Bela being the oldest, Cassandra being the middle, Daniela being the 2nd youngest, and Y/n being the 1st youngest. Her mother loved her and her sisters all equally. Everything was perfect. Well...until something happened in 1955 a few days after Y/n's 4th birthday...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Y/n's POV~

It was a few days after my birthday and I was hanging out with my older sisters in my room. Bela was reading one of my favorite books, Cassandra was braiding my hair, and Daniela was picking out some clothes for me to try on. Mother went out to buy me some new dresses, shirts, pants, shorts, and sweaters! Everything was perfect! Well until our mother came into my room. Panic was written all over her face. Now, this sent off some red flags because our mother rarely panics. "Girls let's go! We have a problem!" I and my sisters got up and followed our mother. But before going out my mother took out very warm blankets and covered up my sisters since they don't deal well with the cold, but I don't mind it. She then led us through the shadows and secret tunnels. My whole family noticed the humans in our castle, looking for us and screaming my mother's name. When we got outside my sisters were shivering.

Before we could get to a safe place a spear was thrown and it hit my mother, then three other spears hit my sisters. They screamed in agony telling me to run. I did as I was told, but before I could get away I was grabbed by my hand and brought back to someone's chest. "Oh, dear! They kidnapped you didn't they? How could they do this to a child! Don't worry I'm going to be your new mommy!" a woman's voice rang through my ears. "W-what!? No, I w-wasn't-!" but I got cut off with the woman putting her hand over my mouth shushing me. "Shh~ shh~ child... It's okay, mommy is here" I didn't want this woman near me. I wanted to get away and live with my mother and sisters. "NO! DON'T TOUCH HER! LET HER GO ABIGAIL!!" I heard my mother scream at the woman who I suppose was Abigail. "SHUT UP ALCINA! YOU KIDNAPPED THIS POOR GIRL! YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE CHILDREN!! HELL, YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO LIVE!!" Abigail screamed at my mother. I had tears in the corner of my eyes.

The castle then lit up in flames. People went out of it seeing my family lying there in their pool of blood and started to light up with joy. "Come on child let's go back home... COME ON GUYS LET'S GO BACK!" the woman said dragging me back to where they came from. "NO PLEASE GET AWAY FROM HER" I heard my mother scream, her pained screams made my heart shatter in pieces. "NO, SIS!" my 3 sisters screamed in sync. "ABIGAIL PLEASE LET HER GO!...*cough* *cough* Y-Y/n..." was the last thing I heard my mother say before she passed out from blood loss. My sisters tried to get up to go after me, but some people stuffed a second spear in their backs and they fell again coughing up blood and passing out. "NO!!" I screamed tugging to get away from the woman's grasp.

"Oh, my dear child! They brainwashed you didn't they! Don't worry mommy will give you a better life! Don't you worry!" she said tugging me forward and putting a rag over my mouth. "I'm sorry I have to do this, but you need sleep deary" that was the last thing I heard before passing out in the woman's arms also known as Abigail.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14 years later. 1969 December 4th. (edit: I don't do these but my dumbass kinda messed up this date so I have to fix it. Old date 2009. Yes ik I'm stupid-)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Y/n's POV~

"So yeah, heh... that was the first legend I've been into!" I chuckle to myself and look at my friends. They look anxious. "Yo? Guys, what's wrong?" it was quiet as they look at each other. Then one of them decided to speak up. Her name was Violet. "Y/n... The Dimitrescu's aren't a legend..." I look at her in disbelief. "What are you talking about Vi?" she sighs and starts to explain. "A couple of years ago in 1950, a woman named Alcina Dimitrescu had 3 daughters. The oldest one was named Bela. The middle one was named Cassandra. And the youngest one was named Daniela. Then 1 year later she had another girl. Her name was Y/n Dimitrescu." I looked at her shocked. My name... My exact name... Was like the youngest daughter's name..."it's probably just a coincidence" I say chuckling to myself.

"Y/n..." my other friend. Cassidy says. I only hum as an answer. "The Dimitrescu family had a special necklace. That only they have... And you have the same necklace on your neck..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll be working on a new one when I get out of classes! Also sorry if it's short. Have a great day/night/morning!
~Author~