~chapter 11~

A/n: this chapter might not make sense in some parts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recap
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And... She also saw... Your grandchild... Y/n..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Mother Miranda's POV~

... oh my... they... I... I'm at a loss for words... The whole time I thought they were dead... Killed by Abigail and Frederick... But... They're alive... They're alive... They're alive!! And they're with Ethan. Oh my God, I... This day just turned from bad to great! I could see everyone was in shock, Donna was next to Alcina hugging her while she cried. Karl was looking at the ground with wide eyes, Moreau had his hands clasped over his mouth, Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela were hugging and crying out of happiness, and Angie... She... Well, she was jumping all around the place.

Practically, everyone was all over the place. I made a fake coughing noise to get everyone's attention. Once they had their eyes on me I began to talk. "I know everyone is either excited or shocked to see them, but we have slightly different things to talk about..." the 3 Dimitrescu daughters looked at me with a look that said 'and that would be?' but Bela decided to speak up. "Mother Miranda, and what would that be?" I looked at her and gave her a warm reassuring smile. "Would you girls please leave the room for a little bit? The adults will talk for now."

The three nodded and disappeared. Yes, technically they are 19, but, I wanted them to be gone for this little talk... "Anyway... If... If Y/n is here then that means that Abigail and Frederick are here as well." Alcina froze. Yes, everyone knew who they were, but she experienced it more beforehand with them. They did take her child away from her. "And they won't stop looking for them until they are dead" everyone in the room nodded.

Alcina stood up and looked in my direction. "Mother Miranda we have to get Y/n safe and kill those bastards right now!" I knew she was mad, but with her so-called 'plan' it wouldn't work nor' get us anywhere. "Sit!" I demanded. Alcina sat down and looked at me. Everyone was looking at me now. "That won't get us anywhere! We first need for them to come here and we have to make a plan! Y/n has been living with those two for 14 years now! They know what they are like more than us!" they nodded and we began discussing everything.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Y/n's POV~

"OH GODDAMMIT! NOW THEY CLIMB ROOFS?!" I yelled looking at a house roof. The beasts were on the damn roof... I'm pretty sure people heard me, but I think my yelling will be the LEAST of their concern right now. "Calm down Y/n... let's just head inside 'cause I really want to patch up my hand right now," Ethan said looking at me.

"Yeah okay, let's head-" "Y/N!!" someone yelled my name. I turned around and saw Lilac, Violet, and Cassidy walking up to us. When they came closer Lilac tackled me in a hug. "God there you are! I thought I wouldn't find you soon! I'm so sorry about our fighting!" She said. Lilac kept on apologizing while Cassidy and Violet just stood there. "Li... It's okay really! But we should get inside the house!"

They nodded and we started to walk inside me and Ethan upfront. "Oh, and do you guys have guns?" I asked turning to face the other three girls. Lilac looked at me skeptically. "Yes... Yes, we do... We have 4 guns... Why?" She asked me, I beamed up at that. "Can you give me one?" I asked and she nodded going into her backpack and bringing out one gun. "Here," she said and gave me it.

I nodded with a little smile and caught up to Ethan. All of us went inside and a noise came out of nowhere. Ethan quickly slid another bookshelf to block the door. "Why are you sliding a bookshelf to block the door?" Cassidy asked. "For protection" was all he replied with. Cassidy looked skeptically at him, but then let it slide. We started to look around and I spotted a shotgun. I took it and looked at it. It looked to be an M1897.