~chapter 10~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recap
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well... If Y/n was REALLY your friend then YOU WOULDN'T TALK SHIT ABOUT THEM BEHIND THEIR BACK! Oh and "Ethan could be a good guy!" well if you really thought that THEN WHEN WE FIRST MET HIM YOU WOULDN'T OF HAD SAID THAT SHIT!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Ethan's POV~

I was looking at the bottle more until I heard Y/n scream. "OH, CRAP ON A STICK!" I turn to them and see something go down from the window. The window that was boarded up with planks was now kind of ruined. I go over to them and place my actual good hand on their shoulder. "Y/n! Are you okay?!" I ask them. Y/n turns to me and nods their head. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just one of the best things went up to the window and scared me." I nod and go over to grab the item on the table.

"What is it?" Y/n asked me. I looked over to them and showed them what the item was. "More ammo." I said. They nodded and we started to slowly make our way down. "Do you think it was the same beast from earlier?" Y/n asks me as we walk downstairs. "I don't know, but it could be possible." I said to them. As we walked downstairs the same-looking beast came through a little window. I aimed my gun at it and started to shoot it. Y/n stayed behind me. As I shot it, it went down. I then looked around and saw the same beast at a different window.

"Surrounded dammit!" I said as Y/n went upstairs. I went after them, but one of the beasts attacked me and started to bite me. "UGH GET OFF!" I yelled as I tried to push the thing off. Suddenly I heard a gasp from the stairs and before I knew it Y/n yanked the beast off of me and started to stab it. After we were sure it was... Dead... They came up to me. "Jesus Ethan are you okay?!" I shrugged my shoulders and answered Y/n. "I could be better, but as off right now let's find a way to get out of here!" They nodded and we both ran upstairs.

"We should be safe here!" I told them. I took out a medical liquid and poured it over my hand. I closed it and put it back in my pocket. "ETHAN WATCH OUT!" I looked up and saw the beast coming up the stairs. I, of course, shot it. It was weird how this one went out with one bullet. "Is... It over?" Y/n asked me. I looked over at them and said. "I hope so... I don't have many bullets left" They nodded and we went downstairs.

The radio was in static again. Y/n ran up to it and begged for it to give us something. "Please give us something this time!"...and... It did.

"Hello? If there are any survivors out there, come to my—... To Luiza's house near the fields."

"Survivors?" I asked. "There are more survivors?! Not... Not only us!" Y/n said happily. I smiled at their happiness. Of course, I've only known them for an hour or so, but I already see them like an older child. Plus. They lost their family, while I... I lost my family as well. Except it's my daughter and wife... "We should get going... I don't wanna stay here any longer." I stated. Y/n nodded and we set off to find Luiza's house. "Right... I forgot we pulled a bookshelf to block the entrance..." Y/n said. I chuckled at that.

I went over and pushed the bookshelf out of the way. "Jesus Ethan! We need to find a bandage soon for your left arm!" Y/n yelled. I looked at my arm and just stared at it. 'So that's what's left of it...' I snapped out of my gaze and nodded. I pushed the wooden door open and we went out. "We need to be careful..." I said to Y/n. "Yes, I know." They said back.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~3rd POV~

Abigail and Frederick (A/n: I honestly almost forgot about these two if I'm being honest-) have been walking in the forest ever since they arrived. And that was two hours ago. They found a small shack. The same shack Y/n and their friends stayed in. Everything was going NOT according to plan for Abigail and Frederick. For them, there were no signs of Y/n and their little friends. But that soon changed when they entered the shack...