~chapter 17~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"NO ELENA!" Y/n yelled as they had a look of horror plastered on their face.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"GOD DAMMIT!" Ethan yelled out, slamming his fist into the floor boards. "Why's everyone dying on me?!" the blonde said as he stared at the raging flames. To him they looked like they were making fun of him. He felt like those bright colours were making fun of him. A hand was placed on his shoulder bringing him out of his train of thoughts.

He looked up and saw Y/n looking at him with a worried expression. "Hey.. Everything will be okay, let's just get out of here before we, ourselves, burn to death" the (h/c) haired 18 year old said. Ethan nodded and stood up. "I'm sorry for lashing out. This is... This is just too much." Y/n looked at him and sighed. "I understand, this is a lot for me too. But we shouldn't dwell on it right now. We need to get out of here first."

The blonde sighed and nodded again. "Right. Right. Let's look around first" both of them started to look around the attic, sadly, finding nothing they went to the window. Y/n went first, they put their left leg through the window. But before they jumped out fully they turned their head towards the sad father. "Ethan..." "I just... Don't get it." Y/n sighed, turned around, and jumped out the window.

Once Y/n landed they called out to Ethan. "Ethan! C'mon we gotta go!" They saw him go to the window, but, he didn't jump. 'Why isn't he jumping?' they sighed, turned away and slowly started waking. "This place has gone mad." they heard him say, Y/n turned around and saw him looking back at the fire. "Why the fuck is this happening again!?" Ethan said as he slammed his fist into the window frame.

"Shit!" He said as he finally jumped down. "Ethan." "don't. Let's just... Let's just go." Y/n sighed, deciding it was best to let that go... For now. The duo jumped off the balcony onto the snow and looked around. Ethan went up to some cubby and pulled out a screwdriver. As he opened up the cubby's doors they saw some round thing. "Hey, Y/n! I found one of these round things!"

Y/n went up to him and smiled, "hey, do we have all of them already?" Ethan shrugged and put it into y/ns' backpack. "It looks like it is the second one" Y/n nodded and sighed. 'One more to go.' Ethan zipped up the bag and gave it back to Y/n. The duo then heard gunshots coming from the other side of the fence.

They ran up to the gate trying to open the door as fast as they could. Ethan unlocked it by sliding the lock to the right. "Who's there!?" Y/n yelled. "Stop! Mother Miranda!" as the duo heard that they looked at each other. "Julien?.." Ethan questioned, and y/n nodded. Giving him the response he wanted. The blonde haired man opened the gate, but what he saw made him freeze on the spot. "Hey!" Y/n yelled to see if they could maybe somehow distract the woman.

To no one's surprise. They didn't. The woman—now known as Mother Miranda—shoved her hand into Juliens' chest and ripped out his heart. That motion made Y/n freeze. Miranda cackled as she walked away, paying zero mind to the duo. "Who was— what was that?" Ethan asked when the woman dressed in black disappeared. "I believe that, that is—as they call her— Mother Miranda"

•—•—•

"LET US GO YOU FUCKING MONSTER!" One of them screamed. "Oh quiet down will you?! You're giving me a headache." the other person in the room exclaimed while pinching the bridge of their nose. "I WILL NOT QUIET DOWN UNTIL YOU—" they couldn't finish their sentence as a book was thrown at their head.

"I can't believe Mother Miranda gave you to me." the person who threw the book said as they ran a hand through their hair. Then, there was a knock at their door. "Come in." they said sighing lightly. The door opened to reveal a blonde haired girl. "Ah, Cassandra, what do you need, my dear?" Cassandra gave a little bow as a sign of showing respect to her mother.

"Uncle Heisenberg is at the door. He said he has some news for you." the blonde girl said looking straight at her mother. Alcina sighed annoyed already again. "Can this day get any worst?" she said to herself. The woman stood up from her chair and made her way to the door. But before she could go to the other side, she turned around to her daughter. "Look after them, my dear. And if they annoy you too much, you have my permission to mess with them a little bit."

Cassandra looked back at her mother and shook with excitement. "Will do mother!" Alcina smiled at her duaghters' thirst for blood and went out the door. Hoping that, that fool Heisenberg actually has some news and didn't just come here to annoy her.

"MOTHER, PLEASE! DON'T KILL HIM!" she was wrong. She was oh so very wrong.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'm sorry it was quite short but I just wanted to get it out for you guys as soon as possible