~chapter 4~

(Y/h) - your height
(Y/h/c) - your hair colour
(Y/e/c) - your eye colour
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recap
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, you're right, we shouldn't hurry or be stressed. That girl what's her name... Violet probably talked them out of it" we both laugh and continue packing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~3rd POV~

The three young adult girls ran to the train station. Violet and Cassidy slowed down while Lilac kept running. She ran up to the clerk and started catching her breath. "How can I help you ma'am?" He asked looking down at Violet. The girl caught her breath and began talking. "Hello... yes sir... have you seen a girl around (Y/h), with (y/h/c) and (y/e/c)?" she asks looking at the man in front of her. "Ah! Yes... I have seen her, she went to Transylvania around half an hour ago." he said looking back at the young girl in front of him. "Alright thank you... Also, I would like 3 tickets to Transylvania" Violet said and the man nodded. "Return or single?" Violet thought for a moment, then answered. "Single, please" he nodded and gave her the tickets. "That'll be 48 for the three tickets," he said looking at Violet. She nodded and grabbed the money from her backpack. Violet gave the clerk the money and he gave her the tickets. "When is the next train, may I ask? Oh and is it direct or will I have to change?" Violet says as she takes the tickets. "The next train is in 20 minutes, and it is direct. Your platform will be.... Platform 8 " the girl nods and thanks to the man.

She walks up to her friends who were still standing. "We should go and sit down, the next train to Transylvania will be in 20 minutes" the other two nod and sit down on the nearest bench. They talk for a while to kill the time. 20 minutes later the train came and people boarded it. The girls walked to their platform and when they found it, they sat down.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before the girls came to the station and boarded the train
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The train was at its normal speed, so it took around an hour to get to Transylvania. When it stopped and people started to walk out of it, Y/n ran out of the train and started walking towards a map. When she was by it, she started to trace her fingers on were she is. Trying to find a village that she could remember. Suddenly she stopped at a village that was called 'Aria village'. Y/n started to get a headache and with that, she zoned out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mommy! Mommy!!" a little girl ran up to her mother. She looked like she was just 3 years old. "Yes my darling?" her mother called to her. She had black short hair and golden eyes. The woman picked up her daughter and say her on her lap. "What is our village called mommy?" the mother looked at her daughter with a raised eyebrow. "Y/n, why do you need to know what our village is called?" the little girl named Y/n giggled and hugged her mother. She opened her mouth and answered the lady's question.

"Well, mommy, if something happens or I get lost or something, I can find my way back!" these words brand a smile on the mother's face. The lady chuckled and answered her daughter. "Well honey, if you want to know. It's called 'Aria's Village'" the little girl's face lit up and she hugged her mother. "Ooh! Thank you! Thank you, mommy!" Y/n let out a small squeal. Her mother chuckled and hugged her daughter back. It was a very cute moment, but of course... These types of things don't last long. A butler came into the room, bowed, and started speaking. "Lady Alcina. Karl Heisenberg is here." Alcina sighed and nodded. "Thank you, Benjamin, you may go now." Benjamin nodded and left the room.

Alcina took her daughter off of her lap and placed her on the ground. "Well, how about we go and see uncle, Karl?" Y/n started to jump with excitement. Her little (y/e/c) eyes lit up with joy. "Yay!! Uncle Karl!!" she then sped out of the room squealing. Her mother chuckled to herself and left the room also.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback ends
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n held her head with one hand, and the other hand resting on the metal outline frame on the map. She opened her eyes and looked out into the wild. The ground was almost like a forest. It was snowing and the trees were covered in snow. Her (y/e/c) eyes shimmering in the light, a little tear dropped down her cheek. Y/n quickly wiped the tear-off and looked back at the map. "Aria village..." she whispered to herself. "This is the village I was born in!" Y/n exclaimed happily. "Oh! I can't wait to get there!" she said happily as ever. "Are you seriously going to go there without a weapon!?" someone screamed behind her. Y/n quickly whipped her head around to the voice, only to see her 3 best friends. "And what are you 3 doing here?" she said glaring at them.

"I told you not to follow me!" she exclaimed. "I know Y/n! And we do want you to find yourself! But if your parents find you, you're going to be dead!" Cassidy exclaimed. "What parents?" the girl with (y/h/c) asked. "What do you mean 'what parents'?!" Violet asked. "I'm saying that Abigail and Frederick aren't my parents. Alcina is!" Y/n yelled at her friends. The 3 girls looked shocked. "And before you 3 say anything, just please! Trust me! I know she's my mother and not some wannabe b!tch!" Y/n yelled. The 3 girls looked at each other and then back at Y/n. "We believe you Y/n, but you're not going there alone!" Cassidy exclaimed, Lilac nodded before speaking up. "And we'll help you find your true self!" Violet agreed to those statements.

Y/n looked at them and thought for a moment. She then took a deep breath in and a deep breath out. Y/n smiled at them and nodded. "Yeah, okay.... fine... you guys can go with me..." the other 3 girls' faces lit up and they sped to Y/n and hugged her. The 4 of them stayed like that for a while. Just hugging each other in comfortable silence.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ugh! I can't believe the next train to Transylvania is tomorrow!" Abigail exclaimed. "Calm down hun, Y/n is probably already lost in the woods. And her friends are probably lost as well" Frederick calmed down his wife. Abigail looked at him and started laughing. "Yeah you're right" they both started to laugh as they sat down on a bench.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

Hello guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I'm very sorry if it's short! But I just had this idea and I wanted to write it as soon as possible! Anyways again thank you for all the votes, comments, and reads! I hope you have a great day/morning/night!