2

"But Professor." Louis whined at the end of his transfiguration lesson.

"No buts Tomlinson I've already said no." Mcgonagall strictly said, her Scottish accent coming out stronger.

"Malfoy ruined it though." He tried to defend following her around the classroom in attempt to change her decision.

"I know you told me and so did Harry but if you were smart enough you would've made a second copy. You also need to start defending yourself more, Malfoy's in the same house as you. You should not be letting him ruin your homework. Now go to lunch. I'll see you tomorrow evening." She dismissed Louis while also making him feel stupid.

He stormed out of the room and continued to walk quickly until he got to the Great Hall. He stopped by the doors and slowly peered in until he managed to catch Harry's eye. Once they were looking at each other Louis cocked his head to the side to imply that he wanted to talk to him before walking off towards Moaning Myrtle's bathroom in hopes that the boy followed him. It wasn't long after Louis got in the bathroom that Harry came in with a worried expression on his face.

"What's up love?" He asked kissing him.

"Nothing much just the fact that McGonagall gave me detention." Louis let out, pushing his face into his boyfriend's neck and letting a few tears run free.

"What? Did she let you explain what happened?" He then asked seeing if the detention was reasonable or not.

"Yes but after she just told me to start defending myself more seeing as I'm in the same house as him." Louis sniffled.

"Well, she can fuck off then. You hungry?"

Have a nice day