5

Saving up to buy these^

They met in the hall and had a big breakfast to give them fuel for the day as they were probably going to miss lunch but that's okay. Louis' breakfast consisted of toast, sausages, bacon, hash browns, mushrooms, scrambled eggs because fried eggs and any other type of egg is disgusting, and baked beans. Harry had, toast, sausages and two bowls of raisin bran. After they were stuffed full of food Louis got given Harry's hoodie, he had refrained from giving it to the boy before they ate in case he spilt anything down it. Louis threw it on and it immediately swallowed him up as he was so small, around five foot four, Harry was about six foot so whatever Louis wore that belonged to him was absolutely huge on him.

The walk to Hogsmeade took around half an hour instead of twenty minutes because of Louis' small legs. The two were really hoping to not run into her because they just really wanted a day to themselves. No distractions. Once they got there it was quite crowded with students, a lot of third years as it was their first time there. Louis had to grip Harry's hand quite hard to make sure he didn't get whisked away in the sea of people. Honeydukes was packed to the brim when they got to the shop so they decided to go to the Three Broomsticks for a bit while it emptied.

"Ah, my favourite customers." Madam Rosmerta exclaimed once she saw the two enter.

"Hi, Aunty Rosie." Harry said while hugging the woman.

"My my aren't you getting tall and Louis, well you just get cuter every day." She said pinching Louis' cheeks. She was always a bit touchy. Harry grew up knowing her as their aunt because she was his mother's closest friend when they were younger. He introduced her to Louis when she visited one Christmas a few years ago. "Two butterbeers?"

"Yes please." Harry confirmed before going to a table in the far corner.

It didn't take very long for their drinks to come and when they did Louis took three big gulps of it, finishing half the glass in one go. He was told to slow down but it had been so long since he'd had his favourite drink and he didn't really care what anyone said. Even if it got him in trouble.

I hate eggs, apart from scrambled, they make me feel sick.