IV

present time

hanako-kun pov

damn what did i do? its been a long time since y/n snap, i can't even remember how it happen and when it was..... i walked to her boundary as its the only place she would go, i stepped into the water praying that i end up at the same place as her and not the kitchen as..... knifes would fly at me. I crossed my fingers hoping that i land in the same room as she is but i didn't i was not in the same room as her i searched each room that she would most likely go and at last i found her in her bed room i looked around and saw her sleeping on her bed.... from what it looks like "y/n?" i nudge her slowly no response "y/nnn" still no response, she sure is in a deep sleep maybe if i try her nickname she would wake up? when we were kids we would have sleepovers and mostly i would use "koharu" its means late summer and that's when the summer festival nears and since she love it i gave that nickname to her i towered over her face admiring her beauty she's kinda cute and she's very pretty..... i just hope if i confess she won't reject me.... "ko-koharu?" i nudge her again her eyes fluttered open as i looked into her mismatch eyes and i blushed a little, when her eyes were completely open she gasp in shock and swung her fan at my head i dodge it moving down but my hat flew off but dodging the fan made us closer, one wrong move and we would be kissing we both blushed and stayed like that for a few seconds until y/n pushed me away, i wish i had kissed her when i had the chance.....

y/n pov

what the? the second i woke up i saw i saw a blurry image of someone and thought it was the mokes but when i fully opened my eyes it was Amane god my dream was about my past so i- i don't know but out of reflex i threw my fan and it blew Amane's hat and-and he went CLOSER TO ME i swear if i didn't push him he would have kissed me though....that be nice? why am i thinking like this "koharu?" i snapped out of my thoughts how long has it been since he called me that? "what ? baka?" i can't seem to remember his nickname! ah it was..... i looked at him with a shock look i calmed down and said calmly "what? h-hoshi...." i blushed at it hoshi meant star and since he liked astronomy i came up with hoshi as a nickname god why did i come up with that I'm blushing "hehe you still remember" he giggled i scanned his appearance he look like normal now which made me look as red as an apple "i-i what the hell are you doing here?! don't-don't scare me like that?! and you didn't do anything to me right?aren't you spending time with yashiro? you-" before i could finish my sentence i was engulfed in a hug it was warm and cozy it was comforting i felt myself calm down by him stroking my hair "calm down, its fine i didn't do any thing to you" i warp my arms around him hugging back suddenly Amane's haku-joudai came whispering something him "come on yashiro needs help" as he pulled away from the hug i wish i could stay like that how long has it been since he hug me i look at him and saw him  pointed up i nodded my head as i got us out of my boundary and ran to the second floor of the old school building.......

At the building

i saw the moke trying to attack yashiro as i went over to her seeing if she had any injuries Amane attack the moke scattering them into their old cute forms i picked up one of the gently caressing them "your a sucker for handsome guys and apparitions, huh, yashiro." Amane commented seeing her crouched down protecting her head in fear she turned her head facing Amane "humans dies so easily.... you know?" i felt a sting in my heart, for apparitions like me and Amane we can relate to that suddenly the mokke in my hands pounce off my hand and landed on yashiro, i looked at her with guilt "what are theses?" she asked "those are mokke, currently known as 'yousei-san'. their the apparitions who have lived with humans since ancient times, committing minor thefts and pranks" i replied i picked up one and started stroking them again "they look different than before.....the look cute!" yashiro started poking them "mokke cluster together and shapeshift into like that when they attack" Amane stated as he looked at the mokke "they don't attack and are not aggressive..... but someone has change their rumors, most apparition can't go against their rumors about them, rumors humans spread are exaggerated and change over time, no mater what they are apparitions have to act accordingly, apparitions who don't follow their rumors will eventually disappear from the living world " "want one?" a mokke offered me and yashiro a candy and i gladly accepted it as their candies are the best! as i ate one i looked at yashiro "yashiro will you change the rumors about the mokke for us?" i tilted my head a little and held a pleading look "change the rumors?" "hai! me and hanako-kun are the 0 and 7th wonder of this school we both have a duty to monitor all the apparitions in the school...and to maintain order between apparitions and humans!" "and we can't ignore murderous or mischievous apparitions, we have to kill them" Amane continued my sentence and he took out his knife "but.... A human like you yashiro, can save them from death" i tried lighten the mood and not scare yashiro "please! we're sorry about earlier! we have lived her happily for centuries! have a candy!" i smiled the mokke had a very cute voice "yashiro i know you were almost killed so i'm not forcing you to do this..."Amane's tone dropped "i'll do it! i'll change the rumors for you!" "you don't mind!?" i was so happy that i started to float higher and higher until Amane grab my hand and pulled me down "nope! the mokke reminds me...... of white inferno." "sorry what?" Amane was as confused as hell that his tone sounded so funny that i let out a giggle "my white inferno! my old hamster!" "that some name" i mumbled i could remember the hamster that Amane gave me it was brown and white and his name was- "i would rather name my hamster chibi" i looked at Amane in shock , he still remembers the name? "uh you do have one and it was ours? his name was chibi!" "etto....mizuko-san, hanako-san you have a hamster?" we turned our attention to yashiro "Hai it lived up to 2 years and 3months!" we both said in unison after that we started to go back "oh ya hanako-san about the 'important job' you wanted to give me what is it ?" i looked at Amane in confusion "actually i was gonna wait a little longer" he replied avoiding my gaze, i don't understand i know we are not together just friends but i felt hurt and a pain in my heart "i knew it that means i get to graduate from toilet cleaning?" i could see yashiro filled with hope "not a chance!" "do you hate it that much?" i asked i knew it was a stupid question but i was just curious "not many girls like cleaning bathrooms....."i nodded in agreement "too bad, we looked forward to it" me and Amane said in unison again "being together after school"" and making a small talk its kinda like last time "i continued" its.....nostalgic" Amane finished "hanako-kun , mizuko-chan......."we both turned when yashiro pulled our clothes gently "i'll call you hanako-kun and mizuko-chan that way it sounds like we're closer and like friends!" i smiled   and laughed along with Amane and yashiro "do you what rumor to spread?" i asked "yup i got it all sort out!"

yashiro pov

when you keep losing stuff for no reason, its probably the work of yousei-san "huh?" a girl across me said "did you lose something again? its been happening a lot lately" her friend asked "if its the work of yousei-san, your dead"  "what?" they say if you look at yousei-san it'll take your life, but...... i walked up to them and offered a bunch of candies "here!" "candy?" she asked " they say you should carry candies if your suffering from yousei-san!if you do that you won't get killed and you will stop losing things!" "wow i didn't know that!" she look at the candy in awe and took it "i have to go now i need to meet some friends" i waved goodbye and ran to the bathroom

kiriko-chan here and thank you for reading and i hope you are enjoying so far bye

1555 words (nice number!)