XI

kiriko-chan: those who have not watch tokyo ghoul should watch it ! its quite good! (i just finished it)

y/n pov

i rush to amane's side he was breathing heavily i kneeled down and gave his a peck of the cheek but that only ease up the pain the lightning was super strong... "his a dangerous supernatural, i'm going to exorcise him now then mizuko... so would you get out of the way?" i heard teru say "no? honestly...i'm sorry to hear that..." he unclicked his bracelet before binding kou together it was supposed to be used to bind apparitions together... "your just not mature enough kou... no need to let yourself with these thoughts..." before  kou could say anything teru walked towards us "haven't see you in a while school mysteries... glad to see you doing well..." amane tried to summon his haku-joudai but teru blocked it off "i won't let you summon your tsueshiro, i wouldn't want to make the fight anymore difficult" i then asked my aka-joudai to go near him and attack him but... they ended up like haku-joudai... "no matter how you try to cover it up, in the end you never hide what your truly are...a trouble-some ghost that goes unstable at the drop of a hat, and harms the living at the slightest provocation, self-serving and violent, you took a life from another, and yet you cling stubbornly at the near shore and refuse to accept your own death... to be honest... it kind of painful to look at" i finally lost myself at his words i charged at him at full force, how dare he say that about amane! amane had to handle a lot by his brother and his just guilty of killing him! i wasn't too focus on my actions i got kicked at the back and my fell as i lost my grasp on my fan, as i tried to reach for it teru pierced a fan through my hand and zap me with lightning, the pain was more painful than tsukasa cutting me it was more than any pain i've experience i screamed in pain. he then roughly pulled out the katana out of my hand it hurt so badly i felt like my legs went limp as i crawled towards amane he should be able to run i want to tell him to run so badly but my vocal cords just wont listen "r-run a-away..." i could sonly make out that much but teru's katana was already at his neck "just stop fighting it, you been at the near shore for how many years now, it time for you to accept your punishment" "punishment? heh... you living people are all the same, you think dying is the best way atone... as if the life of murderer could ever atone for anything... destroying us would only be release! i still have things i need to so here!" amane shouted as he looked up with tears flowing out "i see...  you have your own issues that you working on but it doesn't matter, your just a dangerous supernatural  and i'm just gonna exorcise you..." with that he stab amane through the gut, my eyes widen praying to god that something will happen that will get him out of the situation and my prayers were heard kou got released as took out the katana before teru could zap him "h-how did you..." kou took the chance  as pushed teru down before yelling at him saying all the reasons why he can't exorcise us as i crawled towards amane and landed in his lap when the adrenaline went down i finally let out a content sigh an finally my ears worked perfectly "they might attack a student tomorrow you know..." teru said " i-i-i-i'll keep an eye on him and make sure they don't hurt anyone! i'll take responsibility!" kou started to flail his hands around "honestly we should exorcise them now but i don't want you to hate me and i'm only doing this once so keep a  good eye on them" after that teru left "you heard that? i made a big talk with teru-nii as for now i'm keeping an eye on you both!" he place amane's hat on amane's head "really? i didn't hear most of the conversation..." i sat up and placed my head on amane's shoulder "huh? but if i catch you pulling even the tiniest prank i'll exorcise you on the spot! got that?.... are you still crying?" kou asked just then amane pushed him down "i'd like to say i'll be looking forward to it but you still got a long way id you fall for the tiniest tricks like this~" amane pulled out a eye drop "is that... FAKE TEARS?!" kou stared in shock as me and amane just laughed "now... let me ah!" as i tried to stand up i fell back down "h-help?" i asked and amane picked me up bridal style "i wonder if your legs fall limp like this after we come out of a confined room-mmh!" i wrapped my arms around amane's neck and crashed my lips with his "j-just don't think of those things think about you own injuries!" while he was still in a daze i got off and went in front of him "but that might happen in near future... i might let you go wild with me~" i laughed as he blushed furiously, that guy was obviously thinking dirty.... but... i wouldn't actually mind... i went into my boundary to get change into a new kimono and i think i have just the one...

yashiro pov

it was after school and i begged for mizuko-chan to cover for me and i said that i got some business to do thank god that she agreed to it, as i made my was to the library and searched for books consisting of mizuko-chan and hanako-kun "nothing! i thought i could learn more about hanako-kun and mizuko-chan from books, but its like stuff you read in elementary school though mizuko-chan's rumors are all different from the rumors now...

mizuko the water ghost

mizuko the water ghost, to call her drop your blood into one of the three lotus flowers and she'll come... if you give her too less blood her requests will be impossible to complete but if you fill all the three lotus flowers till the brim she'll give you a free wish... but if you can't complete one of her requests in three days or she is displease with the way you fulfilled her request... she'll kill you

beware of the pond... a single drop will summon her and it is unescapable

i looked at the book and compared it to the rumor she has now

mizuko the water ghost.

it is said that to call drop your blood into any of the three flowers and say "mizuko-san will you accept my blood?" she will then appear and give you three requests and you must fulfill any one of them the harder the request the greater your wish will be granted

it was totally different! as i went to check it again the pile of books fell "ahh! just my luck!" i bent down to pick the books up suddenly a hand reached out handing me a book "oh! thanks..." when i looked up to see who it was it was a girl who looked like a doll! she had slender legs! "tell me... are you interested in the seven wonders?" she asked "we-well something like that..." then i heard her mumbled hanako-san "oh... yes the cat like kid...willful, selfish and needy..." huh? neko? "is yours the same way?" she knows about hanako-kun? willful, selfish and needy... he never acted needy towards mizuko-chan or me... wait isn't this situation like a road block! a mysterious woman appears before couple! don't tell me she's... hanako-kun's girlfriend! that means... hanako-kun is cheating on mizuko-chan! "and mizuko the water spirit... a dangerous spirit and also the cat kid's long time crush... if you want to know more about them visit the fifth of the seven wonders" she walked passed me and went out of the library "w-wait! ahhh!" i crashed into the librarian "s-sorry!" i ran past him and went out in attempt to search for the girl but she was no where to be found

y/n pov

i came out of my hiding place, turns out the business that she had was finding for more things about me and amane i grab one of the books about me and said "tch! so nosy! what caused her to want to know more about me and amane!" i looked at tsuchigomori sensei which was currently picking up his papers "you should have told her noble lady number 0...now will you stop staring and help me!" i shook my head and chuckled "nah... i got a appointment with amane! bye!" and after that i teleported to the bathroom "oh! y/n!" amane engulfed me in a hug and i hugged him back "she found out..." i heard a gasp from him he looked at me with wide eyes "she knows about my real rumor guess altering her memories about my rumor didn't last long..." i went to the window and opened the packet containing hanafuda cards "come on lets juts play~" i tried to change the mood and i smirked at his blushing state as he went over he must have thought of another meaning and we both started playing hanafuda

the next day

yashiro pov

i asked aoi if she heard the fifth of the seven wonders "the fifth of the seven wonders? i know that one! the fifth wonder is the 4 o'clock library..."

the 4o'clock library...the school library has a special repository that you can only enter at 4 pm, the books inside have the names of people on them, they contain records of those people's time at this academy, what they've done and what they are going to do, both past and future are written in them

"records of everything..." i mumbled "they even say what's going to happen doesn't it make you curious? i might want to read other people's books too! like minamoto senpai's" if you want to know more about them, visit the fifth of the seven wonders, did she mean to find hanako-kun and mizuko-chan's books in that library? suddenly aoi came closer to me "but... if you ever go to the 4 o'clock library, you have to be careful... the library has three types of books :white, black, and red. white books are records of living people, black books are about people who have already died, and they say the red books are the ones you must not read..." i shivered at the statement and planed to go there after school

kiriko-chan: ok i finally finished this chapter! and i'm going to follow the manga from now on