XII

kiriko-chan :so you should watch the promised neverland (in my perspective the manga better... idk up to you to choose)  but lets get on with the chapter

yashiro pov

so since i was scared to go to the 4 o'clock library i decided to ask kou if he would accompany me and he agreed and here we are searching for the entrance to the 4 o'clock library "sorry for dragging you along" i said to him "no sweat! i'd go through hell or high water for you, senpai! plus, i'd like a look of his book myself." so that's his motive? "you want to find out his weakness? really, minamoto-kun your still hung up one exorcising hanako-kun?" "yeah, well...i realized that i don't actually know the first thing about him. so i thought it might not be right to exorcise his cause he's an apparition" i felt touched and walked over to him "i guess we both want to know more about hanako-kun, we're birds of a feather, lets give it our best shot!" i held his hand and smiled but i noticed that he froze suddenly a butterfly passed by and landed on a book i took the book and a dust of smoke blew out and there revealed a door "could this be the 4 o'clock library?" we went in as looked at it in awe there were so many books! "another boundary! this is the border between this life and the next! we've got to watch out" kou said it was surely awfully dark, suddenly a mokke handed me a lamp and i gladly accepted it "white books are for living people and black books are for the dead people, or so i heard"" so hanako should be black right?" kou asked suddenly i saw a butterfly "a butterfly ! it might lead us to something like before!" i followed it and climbed a ladder to reach it "then everything i've done at school must be written in it!" i opened it and read an embarrassing thing so i quickly closed it before kou could see it as i continued i reached the future page and found out about hanako-kun's real name it was amane yugi and mizuko-chan's real name was y/n chihiro.... their  pretty names! suddenly a monster appeared and tried to attack me but kou caught me and brought me down and i looked like me! "damn it! bring it on!" just as his staff lighted up only a small light lighted and popped i buried my face in my hands we forgot about the seal! "damn you hanako and mizuko!" suddenly hanako-kun and mizuko "you called hanako-kun said"

y/n pov

those kids... thank god my aka-joudai and amane's haku-joudai followed them... we attacked the butterflies as amane cut its head off with his knife and i cut its body in half with my fan and it disappeared "hey there you two" i said as me and amane waved at them "mizuko-chan... hanako-kun you came you save us?!" yashiro asked still terrified by the monster i nudged amane to separate both kou and yashiro and he just sighed and spread them apart "what is you problem?" kou asked "nothing~" amane hugged yashiro as i giggled at his childishness suddenly someone says "hey, what do you think your doing?" we all looked at the direction of the voice and saw... tsuchigomori-sensei! "s-sensei? what are you doing here?" yashiro asked in shocked, oh look what have you done to my precious books!" he started to dust the books suddenly a butterfly monster appeared behind him "sensei! behind you!" yashiro shouted to warn him while me and amane waited for him to show his true colors his extra hand appeared and cut its head off with ease before smashing it on the ground "quit your yapping! this is why i hate kids! the book turned red! don't tell me you read the future?" his voiced turned back to usual and he grabbed the grape butterfly(that was a spoiler) and ate it "what should i do with you?" both kou and yashiro gasp in fear as they were still in the grasp of tsuchigomori-sensei. me and amane walked over to him and tugged at his coat "don't tease them" be both said simultaneously "yeah yeah i know number seven-sama and number zero-dono, i won't touch the bosses guest" he released them as they landed on the ground with a loud thud "hey hanako, mizuko what is going on!" kou groaned as he asked "oh we forgot to introduced you" amane said "wonder number 5 the 4 o'clock library and its manager, tsuchigomori!" i continued i looked at him pulling out a pipe, how many times do i say that there are students here? "sensei is a wonder?" yashiro asked "i can't believe that his not human!" kou continued then tsuchigomori-sensei puffed out a thick smoke and said "it pretty common, we apparitions can't exist if rumors about us are about to die out, its important to spread your own rumors... some of your friends might not be human either" "what isn't that dangerous and you said that apparitions can't exist if rumors about us are about to die out but mizuko-chan's rumors is different from the books as it is now?" i froze at the question "as for that... my rumor in the books are true but the one your currently hearing is fake and only you know the fake and have no memory of the real one..." i replied to her question "and if you need more elaboration come to the pond and grab hold of my aka-joudai before entering" i said before amane answered her first question "and its not a big deal! we're here to make sure its safe!" and yako onee-chan came "oh! yako onee-chan!" i hugged her as she struggled to breath "n-noble... l-lady... n-number 0... i can't breath!" i immediately let her go "yako-san what are you doing here?" yashiro was shock and scared at the same time "i was summoned by number seven-sama" she replied keeping her distance from me "so basically we might scare humans but we eight heroes work together to keep peace in this school! heh me and mizuko are the leaders!"  "oh ya there's this kid called riku the hallway play and that kid is in this library taking books and reading them..." "what's his rumor" amane asked.

riku the hallway play

he will play with you only at lunch time, if you set foot on the old school building hallways riku will appear and you have to play with him before lunch ends if his happy playing with you he'll give you good luck but if you don't make him happy before lunch ends you'll be stabbed in the heart

we all shivered at the rumor then suddenly a laughter came from a direction of the books i signaled my aka-joudai to grab that person but as soon my aka-joudai came close to the book pile the person leaped out of it as an attempt  to escape wile holding a book but tsuchigomori-sensei grabbed his leg and pulled him down "caught you riku..." when he looked up it was actually... "haruki!" i pulled him into a hug holding him tightly refusing to let go "huh? oh! onee-chan!" he hugged back, but when i pulled away i hit his head lightly "if your in this school can come and tell me sooner!" i glared at him its been about 40+ years away from him "heh heh... gomenasai... oh! amane! "he proceeded to hug him when amane turned around folding his arm "hmph! you kept yourself in the dark!" but there was still a hint of playfulness in his voice "then if riku joins then there's only 5 of you" "and yako-san was attacking humans until recently and riku was leaving his duty until now..." yashiro continued kou "she's talking about you both idiot boy and stupid fox" tsuchigomori stated "shut up you gloomy spider! of i'll bite you!" yako onee-san shouted back "and don't call me an idiot! you stingy sensei who doesn't lend his books or you feel my pen knife!" haruki joined and they started to fight "your not working together..." yashiro said "not a single word you said was true!" kou joined in "hey~ you guys... work together..." i opened my fan and threaten them while amane tried to calm me down and all of them agreed to me in fear "guess she is  the leader..." yashiro took a step back "so we keep the peace in this school but one of the nine wonders is a traitor, and somehow they forged a bond with a human and their spreading rumors about apparitions to suit their needs" amane proceed on with the briefing "and yako onee-san was on of their victims" i added "numberless small fry apparitions are one thing, but if they can change the rumors about a wonder..." tsuchigomori-sensei said "the culprit must be a human with ties to a wonder" yako onee-san said "like me?" yashiro asked "so i've come up with a plan, we'll temporarily get rid of all the wonders! that way we don't have to worry about  the culprit! or anything out of control! i'll just appoint the seats back later" i facepalmed my head "so tsuchigomori-sensei... hand over your yorishiro!" amane held my hands and asked for it "no!, or so i'd like to say but i'm not fond of roughhousing, but if you demand my yorishiro i'll hand it over on one condition" he replied "what?" we said in unison "you tell me your personal secrets!" and that i let go of haruki and pushed him to yashiro and kou while whispering "haruki... good luck!" and gave him a wink" huh! our secrets?" all three started to panic "what will you do if hey don't  tell you? fight us?" amane asked  "of course not. i'll hand over my yorishiro, but in revenge, i'll leak your embarrassing secrets over the PA system... do your best to entertain me... brats" i giggled as yashiro, kou and haruki trembled because for haruki's situation me and amane will use it as blackmail

itsuki-kun :so haruki has been introduced! bye

kiriko-chan :once the june holidays ends we may not update frequently so... just hold on to your seats and bye bye!

 just hold on to your seats and bye bye!

1788 words (yuu is so cool!)