VI

ok attack on titan for those who are just starting to watch it it is a spoiler so just skip it if you don't want to watch it but.... sashaaaaa TvT rest in peace

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

i kinda lost the mood to write but ok i'll keep writing....

yashiro pov

mizuko-chan said "you can even be friends with murders, yashiro " that time mizuko-chan seem.... angry? no. that was not anger in her voice that was.... "nene-chan!" i snapped out of the trance to hear ao-chan calling me "nene-chan are you listening?" ah crap i didn't realize it "sorry sorry!" i started waving my hand up and down "nene-chan you have been having your head in the clouds lately...oh! do you have a crush on someone? " i menatly slapped my face never in  my life will i fall for hanako-kun "eh heh i wish it was something like that..." i went back to tending the plants "ah nene-chan have you heard of this story? the second school wonder is the misaki stairs.....

the misaki stairs

you must never step on the fourth step

if you break that rule, you will be dragged into the world of the dead.

you will be ripped into countless of tiny little pieces

and at twilight that stair...drips the blood of its victims

 "its the b stairs in front of the art room and a bunch of kids say they had seen a puddle of blood there" i was scared out of my skin that i was shivering "huh? i thought you like stories like that nene-chan?" i-i do i love them!" i tried to reassure her but lately all of ao-chan's stories turned out to be true.. suddenly she grabbed my hand and said "i'm glad then ,i'm not so good with scary stories ,but i'll tell as many as it takes to cheer you up!" i looked at her touched "Aoi...."i was about to say something when i was interrupted "hey, akane-san aren't you forgetting something? " we both look at the direction of the person "career counselling, at 4:30 in the art room" he said as he raised a career counselling form "oh that's right, i'll find more scary stories, so feel better ok?" she let go of my hand and wave good bye before running off ,i waved back reluctant to hear more as i'm afraid it might be true. i turned around and saw the flowers that Aoi was growing were blooming "oh the flowers are blooming that will make ao-chan happy!" i mumbled to myself

time skip

"the flowers there gone!" it was the last period when i came to check on Aoi's flowers they were gone! did someone take it? i looked around frantically or...i looked at  the mokke "want one?" they held a candy out to me "i guess not" i looked around and saw aoi's desk missing "ok time for morning greeting" it was class time sensei came in "um ,sensei do you know where those flowers there have gone and do you where aoi is?" i asked "flowers you mean those? and who is aoi?" he pointed at the weeds and how could he not remember his student? i could hear people asking who aoi is. i ran out of the classroom ignoring the teachers calls for me i took out my phone even the teacher... what's wrong with everyone..aoi! i dialed her phone "the number you called is not in service please check the number and..." "huh?" i know maybe i can call her house? "hello akane residence ? hello is this... aoi's mom? this is nene aoi didn't come to school and i was wondering...." i was hopping that she will remember her daughter "excuse me? no one by that name lives here... maybe you've got the wrong number?" i lowered my phone even her mother does not remember her....oh right maybe hanako-kun can help! i turn around but i accidentally bumped into someone i held my head in pain "s-sorry..." when i opened my eyes i saw... a hand reached out to me... and a hot guy! "no, i'm sorry ,you okay?" he spoke to me! "here! you dropped this" he handed me my phone and left "thank you!" i took it and looked at his ,what a gentlemen "ding dong ding dong" i gasp in shock no! i need to find hanako-kun, hanako-kun! i ran to the girls bathroom when i reached the bathroom i heard voices... a conversation between.... hanako-kun and..... mizuko-san....