Chapter 7

When she got a text
__________________________

Niharika's POV

"Oh my god, so beautiful" Mayank said sitting over the small mattress that was placed in one corner of my balcony.

The mattress was decorated with bed sheets and like a dozen pillows along with the yellow fairly lights shaped as stars that hung over it. The other side was decorated with little plant pots making this the most beautiful place in our house.

"Thank you, I am really proud of this place cause..." I started saying excited like a little child only to be cut in between by him who said, "I wasn't talking about the setting"

I blushed a little nodding my head in disbelief as I said, "that was really bad"

"Yeah?" He said laughing at my response.

He took a deep breathe looking at the lights as he asked, "I knew you loved stars"

"Yeah, I do but How do you know?"

"That day, in the party you just kept staring the stars and now these lights" he said still adoring the lights but I just kept adoring him.

He remembers these small details. I thought as my heart skipped a beat at the thought of me being liked back by my crush.

Okay that's the first time I said it. I thought again as I accepted, the fact of me having a crush over him.

"so! Where do you originally belong from?" he asked bringing me out from my thoughts.

"Delhi" I replied with a smile, remembering my beautiful home

"Oh wow!" he exclaimed almost jumping in his seat, "I'm from Delhi as well"

And then what followed was our conversations about what places he liked over there, his school, his home, my home and everything starting from our favorite playground to our favourite pub until we were insterupted by Avantika.

We followed Avantika out to the dining table who happened to look more excited than me as she raised her eyebrows at me when Mayank wasn't looking as if asking how everything went. I gave her a cheeky smile letting her know how great it was.

The rest of the night passed a blink as the three of us enjoyed the delicious meal made by Avantika. Around midnight Mayank retreated back to his house after thanking the girls for the wonderful time he had.

And Avantika being tired from working the whole day retreated to her room leaving me behind with all the cleaning up to do. And me being too involved in my thoughts, kept smiling to myself as I cleaned the house before going back to bed, although I couldn't really sleep as the events from the day kept replaying in front of me.

-------------------------------

The following day Nihairka found herself stirring in sleep as she felt some sort of vibrations origning from her butt. And she relealised how stupid that sounded as she felt her mind wake up from the sleep.

Extending her hand she picked up her phone that she had apparently forgotten to put on charge last night and was all drained by now.

Seeing her phone on 10% she jumped up from the bed to the charger beside her side table, but because of her drowsy state she ended up on her butt and thankfully right beside the charging point.

"Oww, that hurts" she whimpered as she had apparently hit her foot on the table but forgetting that she connected her phone with the charger.

Taking a deep breath, she opened her phone to put it on power saving mode but instead found the reason for those vibrations she felt earlier.