Chapter 3

When He Apologised
_____________________________

The day passed by quickly for Niharika as well but unlike Mayank, her supervisor at the hospital was generous probably because it was her first leave or maybe because she was the most loved person in the whole hospital and that included not just the staff but the patients as well. She was great at communicating with people making everyone feel comfortable around her, maybe that's the reason why everyone had a soft corner for her.

As she got off the call with her supervisor, She decided to make the most out of her day. She spent the whole day pampering herself, catching up with her inner self, working on her dream.

She had always dreamt of become a novel writer, romance novel to be precise after all romance runs in her veins. She had been obsessed with the idea of love probably since the time she was born. She always used to dream, day dream actualy. She loved staying in her dreamland, imagining about her future prince.

She always had so many ideas for many different stories in her mind where she would play the lead role and one fine day she decided to pen them down obviously after her bestfriend or rather her unpaid therapist as she likes to call him forced her to do so. He is one and only person in this entire world who knows her the most.

It was evening by the time she woke up from her accidental afternoon nap. She fell asleep while working on a story draft. She was going through writers block, because of all of this work load she had compeletely lost touch with her stories. So, as she woke up she decided to go out for a walk and also check out the community center Avantika kept blabbering about.

Slipping into her cute little shorts and crop top along with a long shrug that ended to her knees, she made her way out of the house.

After strolling in the garden for a while enjoying the beautiful atmosphere, She made her way towards the community center. But before she could leave the garden, she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, taking it out of her pocket she saw Ava's naming popping up on her screen.

Why's she calling me? She wondered.

"Hello?" She said answering the call unsure of the conversation she was going to make.

"Hey! Where are you? I just reached back from office." Avantika said from the other side of the line.

"Ah- I just thought to visit the community center you were talking about."

"Oh wow! you did" Avantika said smiling as she had been wanting to take her flatmate to the place she completely adored.

"Yeah! I was free the whole day so thought to check it out" She replied smiling hearing her response.

" Would you mind if I join? I was anyways going to go to gym in a while, so I'll show you around before that"

"Oh yeah sure! Why would I mind?" Niharika said genuinely happy about the fact that she was trying to be freinds.

"So I'll meet you in the garden in about ten?"

"Yeah done" Niharika said before cutting the call as she made her way towards a bench near by.

Sitting on the bench, she plugged her ear phone in the socket of her phone, playing her favourite romantic songs as she waited for Avantika. She had always been a fan of songs, specially hindi romantic songs. She could listen to these songs the whole day, specially when the atmosphere was as beautiful as that day.