1- albedo

- you're in Dragonspine on a commission with Albedo but your tent is destroyed by a group of hilichurls so Albedo invites you to sleep inside his tent with him.
_________________________________________

You stare at your wreck of a tent in disgust and sigh, slapping your hand onto your forehead in frustration.

"Shit. Where am I going to sleep now?"

You mutter, mentally prepared to sleep outside in the snow.

"Heh. Bad luck seems to follow you everywhere, perhaps I shouldn't have asked you to accompany me on this commission."

Albedo says, popping his head out of his own tent. You glare at him in annoyance and decide not to reply back since you weren't in the mood.

"If you don't have anything useful to say just shut up."

He stares at you for a moment, his eyes focusing your facial features then chuckles to himself and extends his hand out to you.

"Now now, don't be like that—you can stay with me tonight. Only if you want, of course."

You stare back at him with widened eyes, you and Albedo? Sleeping in the same tent? How...interesting. You certainly don't hate the idea, after all, you are interested in him. You quickly look away after realising you were staring and slowly nod your head in approval.

"Yeah—yeah okay, fine. But don't think I owe you because of th—"

You're suddenly pulled into the tent by Albedo and placed onto his lap. You watch as he zips up the tent then turns to face you, a small grin plastered on his face. He then places his head on your shoulder, feeling his hot breath on your skin and chuckles a little louder than before. You feel your breathing start to get irregular and you run your shaking hands through his hair.

"Albedo...what are you—"

"Shh...you talk too much y/n, I want you to stay quiet for me, for now. Can you do that?"

Albedo whispers softly into your ear, his cold hand sliding down your back slowly. You shiver, not daring to make a sound and nod as a reply.

"That's good...I love how obedient you are for me y/n...and how beautiful you are, you're a gift made by the Gods...wrapped and sent just for me."

As he says this, he takes his head off your shoulder and stares into your eyes then leans towards you and presses a gentle kiss on your lips then pulls away, his cheeks a light pink. You're in shock and look at him with confused eyes. This is what you've wanted, what you've been waiting for, for years. You quickly grab his face with both hands and pull him back in, making the kiss longer and deeper than before. At first, he was shocked, but continued and slid his hands out from under your shirt to one of your thighs, rubbing it with his thumb in circular motions. You feel him do this and moan almost silently into the kiss, pulling away soon after and facing away from Albedo.

"I'm sorry, I should've asked first."

He says and takes his hand away but you almost immediately place it back between your inner thighs still not looking directly at him.

"I like it here more."

You say in a whisper and squeeze your thighs together. A small smirk appears on his face and unexpectedly pushes you down onto the ground with his other hand and crawls on top of you, moving your hair away from your face and tracing his finger along your bottom lip.

"How naughty of you, y/n—but if that's what you desire..."

You're confused by what he says but then suddenly feel his lips on your neck, licking and sucking delicately leaving dark purple bruises all over. You moan again, louder than before and grab onto his hair, pulling on it harshly. When you do this, he stops and looks down at you, his eyes filled with lust.

"So...that's what you want. Very well."

He lifts up your skirt and slowly removes your underwear, throwing it to the side then takes two of his fingers and shoves them into your mouth without warning, making you gag.

"Suck. And I'll give you what you want."

Your eyes widen again and you begin to suck his fingers, swirling your tongue around them and lightly bites them. You feel yourself start to get wet and your face heats up at the thought of you and him. He feels his too and smiles, taking his fingers out and sliding them under your skirt.

"A-Albedo...~"

"Shh. Let me take care of you, y/n."

He starts to rub you slowly in a circular motion then looks up at you to see your reaction. You're shocked and a series of moans start uttering out of your mouth. You spread your legs wider and start to drool at the pleasure. Albedo looks at you and caresses your cheek with his thumb then starts to move his fingers faster and leans down to your forehead and kisses it. You smile to yourself at how gentle he was with you but not surprised, it was in his nature.

"M-More~"

He hears you and in response starts to unbutton your shirt and runs his fingers along your stomach then leans down again and licks both your breasts while still rubbing you with his fingers. You groan and close your eyes, digging your nails into his back with your other hand and starts to arch your back.

"You're...much naughtier than I thought. Ah, y/n, always full of surprises. Just when I thought I had you all figured out, my love."

Your heart skips a beat. His love? You had never thought that he had even considered you as a love interest until now. You feel yourself getting closer to your climax and you take your hand away from his hair and cover your mouth, moaning into it as loud as you can. He smiles again and rubs even faster, knowing you were close. He leaves wet, sloppy kisses all over your chest, panting every once and a while. You feel yourself get closer and throw your head back in pleasure.

"Almost there? Go on, but I want to hear you."

He removes your hand from your mouth, pinning your hand down to the ground by your wrist. After a few seconds, you cum, opening your eyes and arching your shivering body in pleasure.

He smiles to himself and takes his fingers away then, while making eye contact, licks them until they're dry and sighs. You pant and relax your body, feeling too sensitive to move, Albedos hand still pinning yours down.

"You certainly made a mess, however it wasn't enough for me. Perhaps next time, I won't be as gentle with you...yes..."

_________________________________________
i'll continue my saiki story soon but i honestly don't want to rn, anyway idk if this is good or not but i think it's okay. i'll post another part tomorrow :>