2- scaramouche

-You've just recently joined the Fatui and you are asked by Tartaglia to train with Scaramouche however he ends up forcing you to train for a lot longer then the other new recruits.

TW: degrading, swearing
——————————————————————-
"Are you deaf? When I say faster, I mean faster. And don't run in such an unsightly manner. Do it again."

Scaramouche sneers while rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. Ugh. This was the fifth time you've had to run 100 laps back and forth on Wuwang Hill. You hated it. It was cold, dark and extremely creepy. You decide after about 20 laps to stop and lean yourself on a nearby tree since you feel yourself start to get light headed. You muttered curse words to yourself while thinking about Scaramouche and the treatment you were getting. It had been hours after the final recruit had gone so why was he forcing you to stay?

"When did I say you could take a break? Or could it be that you think you can issue your own orders now?

Scaramouche exclaims, his stentorian voice making your body immediately jolt back to life. He was never known to be forgiving or emphathetic, making you wonder how he may punish you deliberately disobeying him. You suddenly feel a small hand, which turned out to be his, violently push you, making you stumble and fall onto the grass.

"Ouch! W-What was that for? You can't do that!"

You say while rubbing your head, tender from hitting the ground. You hear a small snigger come from Scaramouche eventually turning into a ear-piercing, maniacal laugh.

'Why is he laughing? He's definitely got a few screws loose..."

You think while staring at him in complete confusion, using one hand to grab onto the tree so you could hold yourself up.

"Ah, forgive me for laughing...but I just couldn't help myself. I'm not sure you realise how utterly ridiculous you sound, 'I can't do that' ? Fool. I do whatever I please!"

He says and swiftly grabs your hand from the tree and uses his foot to kick you back down. You were starting to get very frustrated, feeling tears form in your eyes. Did he do this fun? Or perhaps he just didn't like you very much. Either way, you had had enough.

"I've had enough of this. I don't care if you're one of the Harbingers, you don't get to treat me like this."

You blurted out while looking away from him. After a small silence, you slowly realise what you had said then almost immediately break into a cold sweat. Did you really just say that, to Scaramouche of all people? You look up but you notice he wasn't infront of you like he was previously.

"Haha, I see. So you are implying you won't do as I say, correct?

You hear Scaramouche's voice comes from behind you and you quickly turn around, his face an inch away from yours. Your eyes immediately widen and you feel your cheeks heat up meanwhile his face was unusually calm with a small grin forming in the corners of his lips.

"Mhm, yes! That's correct, and there's not a thing you can do about it!"

You reply in a semi-confident tone as you clear your throat and turn your face away from him.

"Ah, how cute. But you know, when you're talking to someone it's rude not to look them in the eye."

He says in a calm manner and turns your head back round to face him, lifting up your chin a bit with his index finger. You stare him in the eye, unable to even speak. What was this strange side of Scaramouche you were seeing? You decide to do nothing but nod as you watch him trace his finger up from your chin to your bottom lip. He smirks, using his other hand to move your hair away from your face, tucking it behind your ear.