4- sub scaramouche {REQUESTED}

- Now being a Fatui Harbinger, you are assigned on a mission with another Harbinger: Scaramouche. After you last 'encounter' with him, you're excited to finally see him again.
———————————————————————
TW- swearing!!
——————————————————————
"Yes Ma'am."
You say as you leave Tsaritas office with a grin on your face. You were assigned to work with Scaramouche, it had been a while since you had properly interacted with him. After that night, you were barely able to talk to him although you did occasionally share a few glances in meetings. You were secretly very excited to get to talk to him again, well try to anyway, knowing how disrespectful and cold he could be.

After addressing some of your own matters, you make your way to his office, feeling much more confident that you did as a trainee but still feeling a sense of nerve as you think back to...well you know....

Once you get to the door, you take a couple of deep breaths, clutching onto your stomach that was full of butterflies by now as you knock on the door twice, waiting patiently for an answer.

"I'm busy, come back later. Or never."

Scaramouche says, a clearly sneer tone in his voice. You ball your fists up, already getting annoyed at his attitude, so you knock again with more force.

"..."

You don't hear any movement for a second then almost instantaneously, the wooden door swings open and you come face to face once again with the 6th Fatui Harbinger: Scaramouche. He had barely changed in looks but yet something felt...different. You see his normally emotionless expression relax a bit after he sees you and he smirks.

"Oh so you've come back for more then huh, you took your time~"

He says, adjusting his hat properly onto his head while getting a chance to quickly look you up and down. Trying not to laugh at him, you simply smile, pushing pass him and walking into his office. It had been a long time and it was clear that you were not phased by his 'tricks' anymore.

"Sorry to disappoint but I didn't come here to be a fuck toy for you, I was assigned on a mission with you and I came to discuss it."

You reply, sitting on the chair infront of Scaramouches desk with an unbothered look. He turns around with clear surprise on his face but that quickly changes, forming a small grin as he walks over to you, his hands in his pockets.

"Huh, alright then. Let's get down to business shall we?"

You nod in response, looking around at his office. It was very simple with little decoration however, there was a small frame on his desk that stood out to you. You take a closer look to see a picture of him and Tartaglia, although he doesn't look very thrilled in it.

 You take a closer look to see a picture of him and Tartaglia, although he doesn't look very thrilled in it

art cred: unknown!! (sorry :') )

You look at it for a few seconds before giggling then turning your attention back to Scaramouche who had his back turned on you by now. You wonder if maybe he had gotten annoyed that you looked at the picture and roll your eyes, getting up and standing behind him.