Return to Chris's World and a New Autobot Base

Sonic's World

Sonic then looks up at the Sky not moving since Chris went home to his own world, before going to Tails's Workshop seeing everyone worried about Sonic since Chris went home. "Sorry guys, I just miss Chris: but I'm glad that Cosmo is alive" Cosmo nods as well as Tails before a Black and Red Female Hedgehog arrived holding the Seven Chaos Emeralds

 "Sorry guys, I just miss Chris: but I'm glad that Cosmo is alive" Cosmo nods as well as Tails before a Black and Red Female Hedgehog arrived holding the Seven Chaos Emeralds

"Sh-Shadow?!" Tails and Sonic asked before she spoke up "yes, it's me. Bring Everyone to this Spot, We're going to your Friend's World" Sonic did as he was Told before all his Friends were brought "I can't wait to see Chris's World again" Cream said "me either, I can't wait to see Ella and show her the Recipes that I've made" Amy said before Shadow roared out: "CHAOS... CONTROL!!!!!!!" And everything was Engulfed with Chaos Energy and the Planet was Merged with Chris's Planet, unbeknownst to the Heroes: Eggman and his Robots overheard everything before he went to his Island Base after the Worlds were Combined, and Sonic and Friends went to Chris's Mansion.

Space:

a Large ship known as the Ark was Carrying the Autobots and some Former Decepticons before a Shot from another Larger Ship called: the Nemesis damaged the Ship's Engines and sending the Ship crashing down in the Planet

"Autobots, Roll Out!" Optimus Prime said before the Autobots bailed out of the Ark before it Crashed into the Desert and Elita-1 and the Female Autobots saw a Blue Hedgehog and smiled and felt her Spark beat faster upon seeing him but paid it no mind and she Ordered the Female Autobots to follow her as she followed Sonic.

Chris's House

Chris was spending time with his Family and friends when a Knock came to the Door, Mr. Tanaka answered and saw Sonic and Friends at the Door and Called for Chris. when Chris came to the door, he saw Sonic and Friends. "heya Chris, we're back." causing Chris to hug Sonic.

"I'm glad that you all are back Sonic, and I have an Idea for Cream, Big, and the Chaotix: maybe You guys can make your Houses in my Property." and Vector smiled and said. "good idea Chris, the Chaotix, me, and Big will try to to also bring our Homes to the Mansion. and Mario and Luigi can set up our Utilities and Plumbing."

(yes, Mario and Luigi and they are in this story as Sonic Characters and No Bowser will Not appear in this. Fun Fact: Mario and Luigi were Carpenters before they became Plumbers.) before the Chaotix and Big leave to bring their Homes and both Mario and Luigi prepared their Tools "been a long time since me and Luigi have done Carpentry Work, So we might be Rusty." Mario said and Luigi nodded.

"but hey, at least we'll be able to do some Work. Maybe even open up Mario Bros. Plumbing and Carpentry." he said with a Smile.

Meanwhile: Elita-1 and the Female Autobot Soldiers were Observing Sonic and Friends before Getting a Comm Call from Optimus Prime. "Yes, Optimus?" she asked.

"Elita-1, we have found ourselves an Abandoned Military Base to use for a New Base of Operations. we're moving all our Weapons, Gear, and Supplies to the Base. and Ratchet has Discovered that this Planet is Rich in Energon" Optimus said over the Comms "Understood, we're on Our way: Ratchet prepare a Ground Bridge" Elita-1 said over the Comms.

"Coming Up." Ratchet said before Opening the Ground Bridge and the Female Autobots entered the Ground Bridge to the New Autobot Base

Autobot Base Omega-1

Ironhide, Bulkhead, Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack, Leadfoot, Topspin, Roadbuster, Hound, Impactor, Springer, Scoop, Rack N' Ruin, Twin Twist, Whirl, Sandstorm, Inferno, Broadside, and Many More of the Wreckers were doing Lobbing: a Favorite Pass Time of them on Cybertron.

Optimus Prime, Sentinel Prime, and Many More of the Autobot Leadership were Discussing everything about their New Home and Agreed to Protect the Inhabitants of Earth.

Ratchet, Perceptor, Fixit, Red Alert, and other Medically Trained Autobots were working on the Ground Bridge and Medical Items: including Synthetic Energon.

Prowl, Jazz, Skids, Mudflap, Bumblebee, Tailgate, Cliffjumper, and Many More of the Autobot Soldiers were exploring the Perimeter of the Base and also building a Large Wall around the Base and Setting up Defenses.

Grimlock, Swoop, Spike, Skorn, Slug, Tricerashot, Velocirazor, Snarl, Sludge, Slash, Hoist, Comera, and Strafe were doing some Repairs on the Base itself.

Que made a Laboratory to Make more Weapons and Technology for the Autobots.

the Aireal Bots were Upgrading the Air Hangar for their Sole of Use, and they Added a Comm Link to it as well.

and Other Autobots were Training and Chatting.

Elita-1 and the Female Autobots went to their own part of the Base which the Base was Massive despite being Abandoned by G.U.N. and was Perfect for the Autobots but no matter What she and the Female Autobots did: they couldn't get the Blue Hedgehog out of her Mind or Theirs.

Well, that's the End of that Chapter. I'll see you all in the Next Chapter, I hope that you Enjoy this book