Meeting Primus

it's about time for Sonic to meet the very Core of Cybertron itself: Primus, but there will be Eggman finding a Chaos Emerald. Also: there's more than 7 Chaos Emeralds in this. With all that Said: let us begin.

Earth (Autobot Base Omega-1):

Ratchet was checking Sonic's Vitals after Patching up his leg, but Sonic was Still Unconscious. "this Hedgehog is lucky to be alive after fighting against Starscream, and Starscream found something Glowing" Ratchet said. "How long will he be out Ratchet?" Arcee asked "a Couple of Days at Least" Ratchet replied. "What did Starscream Find?" Elita-2 asked "it appears that he found a Gem of Unlimited Power, I found one before I caught up with Everyone in Station Square" Ratchet said

Sonic's Subconscious:

Sonic woke up to his name being called and looks around before seeing a massive Titan

"Greetings my Tiny Blue Friend, I am Primus: the Titan of Creation and the Once Core of the Destroyed Planet Cybertron" the Titan Said and Sonic Smiled "nice to Meet you Primus, my name is Sonic, Sonic Maurice the Hedgehog

"Greetings my Tiny Blue Friend, I am Primus: the Titan of Creation and the Once Core of the Destroyed Planet Cybertron" the Titan Said and Sonic Smiled "nice to Meet you Primus, my name is Sonic, Sonic Maurice the Hedgehog. But feel Free to Call me Sonic or Maurice" he said before asking Primus a Question "what happened to Cybertron that Destroyed it?" and Primus responded "it was destroyed by a Civil War thanks to Megatron and his Warriors, he started a Coupe after being stuck in the Pits of Kaon and thus: Forming the Decepticons" and Sonic nodded "who were the Decepticons Fighting?" He asked "the Decepticons were fighting my children: the Autobots, some of the Decepticons joined the Autobots. in fact: the Autobots are the Ones who saved your Life, and they have you on Life Support after the Battle you had with Starscream." Primus said to Sonic "what were the Autobots and Decepticons fighting over?" Sonic asked "the two were fighting over the Limitless Supply of Energon, the Battle was Ruthless and Vicious and thus: the Planet which I became the Core of was Destroyed and turned into Pieces" Primus said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bother you about it" Sonic said "not at all Child, it is Only Natural that you will have Many Questions, and before you awaken Sonic: I have a Gift to Bestow upon you. A power unlike any other thing you have ever seen" Primus said before bestowing a Gift upon Sonic causing his body to glow "your Gift enables you to Induce Chaos Control with a Single Emerald. And I have bestowed upon you other Forms, now Awaken Sonic: Earth needs you. Till all are One, my Little Blue Friend" Primus said before the Blackness in Sonic's Subconsciousness turned to white as Primus Disappeared with a Warm Smile.

Earth (Autobot Base Omega-1):

Sonic woke up to see a Female Autobot looking over him and a Male Autobot Medic doing a Medical Check on him

"Easy, you've been out for Several Weeks now." the Autobot Femme said before easing Sonic back down on the Berth "thank you,  miss... uh?" Sonic said "my name is Elita-2, I'm an Autobot Field Scout and Researcher" Elita-2 said "Nice to meet you, my Name is Sonic the Hedgehog." Sonic said to Elita-2 "would you take me to meet all the other Autobots?" Sonic asked causing Elita-2 to nod and Blush as she felt her Spark beat faster for some reason "alright Sonic, you're good to go. Also: my name is Ratchet, if you were Curious. My job is the Autobot Medic, and I research various other things that Can help us against the Decepticons: but Que usually Builds our Weapons" Ratchet said and Sonic smiled "I know a guy who can help you out, he's a Two-Tailed Fox named Tails." Sonic said before seeing Tails run in "Sonic, these Robotic Organisms came to Thorndyke Mansion: And they told us what happened" Tails said "does G.U.N. know about the Autobots?" Sonic asked "yeah, the President and the Autobot Leader: Optimus Prime are talking now" Shadow said placing a hand on her Hip and Tails walked up to Ratchet "Hmm, the Synthetic Energon here is almost Complete: but it needs some Fine Tuning and Some Extra Elements" Tails said before he added the Elements to the Synthetic Energon and Completing it after Tails stirred the Mixture and Ratchet Shook it up, Tails also Explained What Elements and How Much he put into the Mixture. "Give it a Try" Tails said before Ratchet tried the Improved Synthetic Energon and this Time: it was non-addictive.

Sorry for the Delay between Chapters my friends, I got busy with Life. See you guys in the Next Chapter